The Legacy

Reviews of The Legacy

Assisted Living Reviews for The Legacy

November 05, 2014

By Chere1

I knew people that lived in the Legacy. It was a nice place, but my mother preferred another place. The food is very good. I thought it was a little bit dark in some of the rooms. Security is very good.

May 01, 2013

By Tinlee

Its a very beautiful facility! The meals are great and the activities are plentiful. The only thing I did not like was the staff. They are extremely rude, not only to me but to my loved one. They always try to make things easier on themselves even I it meant my giving the proper care. If they got more professional staff, it would be a nice place but I would not recommend it.

September 27, 2012

By KHALV

Legacy Retirement Homes are retirement homes that include an assisted living area within the Retirement Homes. They include parking garages, theater, exercise room, gift shop, barber shop/salon, bank, snack area and dining areas as well as activities for the residents. Activities within the homes include football watching parties and bingo games and outside activities include trips to areas of interest.The staff was also pleasant to work with and learned not only the residents names but much of the time learned the family members names as well. They were attentive to the residents and notified families of any problems or issues.We would definitely recommend Legacy Retirement Homes. If you do not think you can afford a retirement home but need assisted living, contact them, as they are sometimes able to make financial arrangements to assist low-income residents who need assisted living.

About The Legacy

The Legacy is a senior living provider in Lincoln, Nebraska that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Legacy for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Legacy