The Residence at Gramercy

Reviews of The Residence at Gramercy

Assisted Living Reviews for The Residence at Gramercy

May 04, 2017

By nanaof1

My mom fell at home out of town and was flighted to a hospital here in Lincoln. We immediately started looking for an Assisted Living. A gal at the hospital recommended Gramercy as one of there favorites so we set up an appointment with the marketing gal. She was fantastic very knowledgeable. We saw a 1 bedroom and a studio. We were very impressed with all the updating and accommodations they offered. My mother ended up moving in and we couldnt be happier. The staff is nice they care deeply for all the residents. The facility is going through an much needed update. Would recommend to anyone.

September 26, 2016

By PhilMill

My father moved into Gramercy from another living facility here in Lincoln. He needed a more intensive level of care than what could be offered at an independent living facility. The folks at Gramercy were very helpful and dialed in immediately to his medical and physical needs. His room was clean and comfortable. I felt that the staff was very attentive and well qualified. Unfortunately, my father had to be admitted to the hospital shortly after his arrival to Gramercy and was not able to return. I was impressed that they routinely followed up with me to find out how he was doing. I wish my father had been able to stay at Gramercy longer!

May 17, 2016

By EYUSKDZ

I liked it, but it did not seem quite as inviting when I first entered the welcoming area, though it was a nice place. At the time, they were playing bingo. The dining area looked very clean, inviting, and cheerful.

May 10, 2016

By DonaldXWRCS

My mom was in here. The place looked OK. I would recommend it because the people were nice and seemed to respond to the residents. Mom had a one-bedroom with a living area and kitchen with a stove and microwave.

July 19, 2014

By Mark39

My mother was familiar with it and we are looking for something for her, so she recommended that we go there. It was a good community, a very large community. We had lunch with one of the managers there, so we experienced the cafeteria and the meals. We thought the food was good, and we were impressed with it. We had a tour of the place and we saw two different floor plans; the deluxe studio and the one-bedroom apartment. The rooms were fine. They were small, but we didn't expect them to be large. They were clean and well-kept. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, and they spent a lot of time with us. I think we were there for almost two hours, so they answered a lot of questions. What I saw was impressive, and I can't think of anything negative right now.

Independent Living Reviews for The Residence at Gramercy

March 08, 2017

By Jerome087728

We looked at it, and the place is pretty good. We noticed activities, and it looks satisfactory with all the activities they offer. The field person who accommodated us was very helpful.

May 10, 2016

By Lyn0504ZBJJQ

They are there to take care of you; to make sure that you are safe and secure and that your needs are met. The room was very basic but it was certainly a good layout. The staff was very friendly. The exercise is limited but I think all of the activities are available there.

Questions about The Residence at Gramercy

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Residence at Gramercy. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Gramercy Hill has a fun loving community of seniors averaging 80 years old. They enjoy socializing, playing games, taking field trips.

What programs or activities does The Residence at Gramercy offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Gramercy Hill offers daily activities to include: Bingo, chair exercises, book clubs, card playing and much more.

What places are near The Residence at Gramercy or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Close to Clocktower, multiple restaurants, banks, Dr's, Dentists, and two hospitals.

What transportation services does The Residence at Gramercy offer to assisted living residents?

5 free transportation opportunities per month to Dr's appointments. Rides to local stores and banks offered throughout the week through the activities department.

What safety features or security measures does The Residence at Gramercy offer to assisted living residents?

24 hour security on site and video surveillance throughout the community.

How does The Residence at Gramercy keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Monthly news letter will come with all information regarding events and activities. In special cases the Executive Director will send emails.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at The Residence at Gramercy during daytime and nighttime hours?

1 to 10 during the day and 1 to 30 overnight.

If The Residence at Gramercy accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Gramercy Hill Does accept dogs and cats. We have nice sidewalk around the building for walking pets.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Regulatory training and customer service training

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Residence at Gramercy. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Outgoing group of independent residents averaging 80 years old. Enjoy socializing, spending time in the gardens, and working on crafts/activities in their apartments.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Close to Clocktower, Genesis health fitness center, multiple restaurants, banks, and multiple shopping areas.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Residence at Gramercy has organized?

Wii- Bowling tournament with other communities, brown bag lunch n learns hosted by UNL, Joy rides to look at Christmas lights around town.

What transportation services does The Residence at Gramercy offer to independent living residents?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Library, Chapel, Activities room, Bird watching area in Lobby, Outdoor Patios,

What safety features or security measures does The Residence at Gramercy offer to independent living residents?

24 hour security on site and video surveillance throughout the community.

Does The Residence at Gramercy work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Yes, all home health agencies- we also have Genesis Healthcare onsite that offers physical therapy services.

What safety features or security measures does The Residence at Gramercy provide to protect residents who wander?

Employee training for Elopement

Costs for The Residence at Gramercy

Photos of The Residence at Gramercy

Services and Amenities of The Residence at Gramercy

• Dining Extra: Private Dining, Chef Spotlight

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About The Residence at Gramercy

Located in Lincoln, with its small community appeal and the amenities of a major metropolitan area, Gramercy Hill is a beautiful rental retirement community providing a gracious independent lifestyle for its residents. Our friendly and professional staff provides a helping hand along the way for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. Gramercy Hill provides quality care to assist residents in remaining as self-reliant as possible.

At Grammercy Hill, we know that every day activities you tend to take for granted can become burdensom as you grow older. We also realize that you treasure your privacy and independence. Therefore, we offer assisted living and respite services in the comfort and convenience of an apartment setting.

A staff of professionals, including a Registered Nurse, are ready to assist you when you need it. Our affordable options give you a variety of floor plans to choose from, as well as location within the community.

Map of The Residence at Gramercy