Frene Valley Owensville

Reviews of Frene Valley Owensville

Nursing Home Reviews for Frene Valley Owensville

July 19, 2017

By JanelleR

Living here in Florida, I was deeply concerned about where to place my mother when she was no longer to care for herself. It turned out to be the best decision I ever made. She has been well cared for through a multitude of health issues. She is treated with kindness, well fed and nurtured by the incredible staff. I just can't put into words how grateful I am to have my mother here. Compared to facilities in my area that are overcrowded and understaffed, this place is a luxury resort. Thank you Frene Valley from the bottom of my heart!!

July 07, 2017

By JC Sliepen

We wanted to know that our Mom would be happy, well cared for, maintain her health and love of life, and we would have close communications with her and any level of the Frene Staff. All these expectations and more have been met. Mom has resided at Frene since July 2011. It is not easy to keep a close watch on a loved one from 1200 miles away. She had lived in this area for over 50 years, worked at the local bank and so she knew most of the people that reside in or come in to visit loved ones at the facility. She wanted to stay in the area and we had to understand. Most of our friends have care problems for loved ones and do not believe all the activities, attention and communication we have with Frene Valley for Mom. In summary, the greatest comment we can make is what the Frene Valley message is - "Let our family care for your loved one"!! This is so true! We sleep well at night knowing if anything happens we need to know about, a Frene employee will be contacting us. You could not make a better choice for your family.

September 24, 2011

By firedup

Other

My mother did not receive her medications as prescribed, and doctors were not notified or updated regarding her condition . She was in this facility about 16 days for rehab and she passed away

August 25, 2009

By Pamela Bick

I have an uncle that lives in this facility.It is a beautiful place,and feels like home.It is always extremely clean, the staff is wonderful. They treat my uncle like he is the only one that lives there. I know when I leave there that he is well taken care of. I so very thankful.

Services and Amenities of Frene Valley Owensville

• Activities Extra: Social, Educational And Supportive Activities

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Unkown

• Special Diets
  • Diet Extra: Delicious And Well Balanced Meals, Snacks, Beverages And Special Meal Options

Types of care

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About Frene Valley Owensville

Frene Valley Owensville is a senior living provider in Owensville, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Frene Valley Owensville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Frene Valley Owensville