Twin Oaks Estate

Reviews of Twin Oaks Estate

Assisted Living Reviews for Twin Oaks Estate

June 11, 2012

By aleonard0228

I was surprised at how clean it was and how pleasant it smelled. I have worked in nursing homes and hated going to work because of the smell. They had someone at the front door to help guide you if you didn't know the building, which was great because I hate walking around trying to find one room in a big building like that. The staff members were very helpful when needed and they were pleasant as well. They were also very organized and knowledgeable. I do however feel that the particular patient I was taking care of in this facility should not have been in an assisted living facility. The patient had a severe case of dementia and her room had an outside access door, which in my opinion was careless. Overall, I think it is an excellent facility, well staffed, and if I were still doing that kind of work, I would definitely want to work there.

Services and Amenities of Twin Oaks Estate

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Twin Oaks Estate

Twin Oaks Estate is a senior living provider in O Fallon, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Twin Oaks Estate for more details on services and rates.

Map of Twin Oaks Estate