Garden View Care Center O Fallon, MO

Reviews of Garden View Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Garden View Care Center

December 06, 2014

By John102644950

Garden View Care Center of O'Fallon was well-run and organized with many activities, and the people seemed like they were always kept busy and happy. Everyone was very kind and wanted to show me around everything, were very cooperative, and answered all my questions. The rooms were very nice and modern. I saw the dining room and their menus. They eat at different times; it was not all one conglomeration of everybody at once, and it was very family oriented. They go outside whenever the weather is nice, they have crafts, and they take the residents to baseball games and whatever they can do. They really try to keep them busy all day long.

June 19, 2013

By cawells5

Garden View is awesome and mom moved in April 1st. They have stuff every single day, they do crafts, field trips, movies, bingo twice a week and all kinds of stuff. The facilities are huge and the residents can use it for their birthday parties. My mom can't get out, she's wheel chair bound but we can bring the party to her. The staff were wonderful and they kept me up to date.

July 10, 2012

By KaraFriend

I was very pleased with this facility. Very clean and well kept. The staff was very kind and friendly. Staff made us feel extremely welcome. My Aunt will be moving from her condo to this facility due to her being unable to care for herself anymore, it is very scary to send a loved family member off into the care of other, but I was very impressed! We toured the dining area, it was very well kept and the food looked like it was excellent. Food staff seemed very king and willing to help. The elderly people in the home were very nice and everyone I talked to seemed to enjoy their living experience here. I think sending my Aunt here will be a wise decision. I give Garden View Five stars, no doubt!

April 10, 2012

By pascha

The surroundings were pleasant and mealtimes were restaurant style. The staff was attentive to the needs of the residents and conversation was plentiful. Every effort was made to help the individual rehabilitate and return to their lives at home. My relation staying at this facility had been misdiagnosed. During the rehab sessions, it became clear that the progress being made might indicate a different diagnosis, and the staff was able to work with the new physician to create a better plan to return her to her own home at the earliest possible date. All in all, a nice facility.

Services and Amenities of Garden View Care Center

About Garden View Care Center

Garden View Care Center is a senior living provider in O Fallon, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Garden View Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Garden View Care Center