Brandon Court

Reviews of Brandon Court

Nursing Home Reviews for Brandon Court

March 29, 2013

By wanda2

Brandon Court is more of a nursing home than assisted living, and it's an older building. They did not have outings for their residents but they have quite a few in-house activities. Even if the place was not as nice as the other 2 facilities that we've visited, we might still choose this one for my mother because we felt comfortable talking with their administrator, Anita, and we really liked her.

March 06, 2012

By cab542

We just recently moved my grandmother into the Brandon Court assisted living facility. The healthcare that is provided at this facility is exceptional. I feel very comfortable leaving my grandmother there. The staff is so attentive and kind to my grandmother. They treat their patience with gentleness and care. There are so many activities provided for the residents there. I have nothing but positive things to say about this facility. My grandmother refused to go to an assisted living home for the longest time, but she has never been happier than she is now living at Brandon Court. My family and I feel a sense of relief every time we leave her there because we know she is in the hands of a staff that truly cares for her. Every health care need she has is met right there at Brandon Court. The staff has blessed my family in so many ways. We often times go up there just to visit with the staff, they are like family now. We are so thankful for all of the care and love Brandon Court has invested into our grandmother.

Services and Amenities of Brandon Court

About Brandon Court

Brandon Court is a senior living provider in Brandon, Mississippi that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brandon Court for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandon Court