Tradition Independent & Assisted Living

Reviews of Tradition Independent & Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Tradition Independent & Assisted Living

December 08, 2016

By Lawrence720707

I was looking for a place with included activities and meals. In the apartment itself, I really wanted things like a shower and washer and dryer included, and it’s all in Tradition. The rooms were spacious. They have an exercise room and get togethers almost every day.

October 13, 2016

By Patricia161031

We toured 2 or 3 different apartment layouts in the independent living of Tradition, and we were not impressed. They have very large kitchens and lots of cabinet space, but no place to put a table. The rooms were cut up with windows, doors, and hallways. The lady that took us on the tour was absolutely wonderful and was very good about showing us and discussing things. The apartments were very clean.

August 24, 2016

By Dawn841012

Tradition was a little bit up-to-date, nice, and clean. The person there was very nice and informative. I had no complaints. The dining area was very nice, had nice linens on the table, and looked good.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best experience for our residents and guests each and every day.

May 10, 2016

By GinnyIOFTI

Tradition was very accommodating and decent and had average food. I liked this place and give it a "wow." The people were very nice. My visit was pleasant and enjoyable. They had everything a person needed.

March 28, 2016

By Caring love one1

Everything was excellent at Tradition; I could live there. I thought it was wonderful, and my whole family loved it. It felt coordinated, had a happy atmosphere, and was clean. Every resident I talked to was very happy to be there. You could feel that it had a great energy.

February 11, 2016

By Connie119165050

Our tour guide was very personable! She spent quality time with us and answered all our questions. We loved the fact that she really "knew" the residents and we could clearly see that her heart was in her work. We also loved the fact that we saw three different pets in our short visit! For dog lovers, that was a treat!

December 15, 2015

By Gayle20

At Tradition, the staff was really nice and welcoming. However, I noticed right away when I came in that the facility wasn’t well taken care of, and the smell was atrocious. There were a lot of people in the common room, and the atmosphere was friendly, but I wouldn’t put anybody I care for there. Even though it’s brand-new, it’s already looking rundown. They need to clean the facility.

November 16, 2015

By Amy T.

My mother is at Tradition and loves it. She is doing well, has settled in, and is really excited to be there. Her apartment is beautiful. The staff is lovely and invites her to play Scrabble and see movies. With regard to their food, she has already gained two pounds.

April 23, 2015

The rooms at Tradition were spacious, and the dining room was pretty big. They had a lot of staff and a lot of care.

March 03, 2015

By caring for you

We moved our parents into this facility almost 3 years ago. Everything seemed to be great. Close to us to oversee them. However over this time drastic turnover has been seen. Digging deeper, accounts for nursing care being double paid, changing their rates without any changes to their care. Changing their ACH withdrawl without our approval....Astronomical fees un-itemized invoicing???? ...being directed in circles...never getting straight answers...unresponsive in phone calls shall I go on. Frustration is at its peak! If anyone reading this has family living here, please dig into their expenses and I can guarantee they are being overcharged. Rating AWFUL. It is not care it is greed!

March 08, 2014

By Emeraldtiara2001

This was our first and only stop in looking for senior living with assistance for my parents. Its beautiful the bathrooms are huge! They let you customize your apartment and chef on staff. Bummer part was the renovations going on and the sheer size but my folks love it! Excited for them and the next phase of their life!

February 28, 2014

By Arlyss1

We love Tradition. We really like it. Actually that was the one we were going to pick because three of my siblings live within three miles of that one. The facility was extremely clean and very well kept. We love it. It was also very welcoming. We went there three different times and each time the residents looked so happy. They were doing crafts, etc. They were all just busy doing something and were saying "hi" and welcoming my mother, and yet they didn't even know her. Everybody seemed friendly and happy and, to me, that's a really big deal. Each floor had a different color for their guests. With regards to physical structure, The Tradition was the one that was built more as an apartment building so it was big. It did have a total apartment setting where you have your own washer/dryer. However, the facility per se was a little too much for my mother. I mean it was too big. We felt she would be lost in it.

September 26, 2013

By Jim37

Tradition Independent and Assisted Living is physically attractive which is very important. The rooms are set out more nicely. They also have balconies. My mother was really drawn into that. The food was very delicious and there were generous portions. The people serving were considerate. They often have exchange students so you are often being served by somebody from another culture who's learning English. To me that's attractive because I'm very culturally diverse-oriented.

Independent Living Reviews for Tradition Independent & Assisted Living

About Tradition Independent & Assisted Living

Tradition Independent & Assisted Living is located in Brooklyn Park, MN, 15 miles north of Minneapolis. The area is home to quiet neighborhoods and tree-lined streets, and there are ample green spaces and parks scattered throughout the city. Health care facilities and pharmacies are abundant across the area, as are dining and shopping options in Brooklyn Park and the greater Twin Cities area.

Tradition Independent & Assisted Living provides spacious apartments for its residents, each with private kitchens and one- or two-room models. Residents in need of additional support are assisted in many daily living activities, and emergency pendants ensure 24-hour aid is always available. Medication management is made easier with free pharmacy delivery, and personalized wellness plans guarantee continued and individualized care.

Amenities are plentiful at Tradition. Chefs begin each day with the complimentary continental breakfast and create three tasty and nutritious meals throughout the day for residents to enjoy in their apartments or the dining room. Outdoor patios and courtyard areas, as well as indoor common areas, allow for socialization, as well as outdoor cookouts on the grill. The Wii gaming system in the entertainment room and the computers in the library offer endless fun with friends. In the activity parlor, residents can partake in numerous events.

Map of Tradition Independent & Assisted Living