Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

Reviews of Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

Assisted Living Reviews for Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

July 24, 2018

By Cathy

Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge was nice. It had a lodgey feeling, more like going to the cabin. The gal that helped me was very informative and very honest with us and I appreciated that. I saw a lot of residents walking around; it's very independent living.

June 06, 2017

By james033105

Rose Arbor was very nice. I found it a little difficult to find, but everything was fine. It is a little farther away from my location in Anoka than I am looking for, but it is still within consideration. They are competitive with all the others that I looked at. The staff that I met was fine; there was no problem with them or anything. I think they do a good job.

April 04, 2017

By Tami552252

I toured Rose Arbor, but they were not able to accommodate some of my mother’s diet needs, so that is why we did not go with them. She's living in another memory care in Marshall, Minnesota, and we were looking at alternatives to move her; we decided to not move her at this time. It had a very warm, inviting, and comfortable feel. The woman who took me on the tour was very knowledgeable, interested in my mom’s needs, and offered a good explanation of their services.

March 27, 2017

By Wallace341405

Everything was nice about Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge. I’ve seen them all. It was good. They had plenty of activities. We didn’t talk to the staff. We had a tour guide. We met people working there, but we didn’t really have that much to do with the staff. They have a bus. First of all, it was the location. It was just nice

September 01, 2016

By Kathryn753574

I placed my parents at Rose Arbor. They’re doing a great job. My parents are in assisted living, and I like that the apartments could be either an apartment or assisted living. They’re helping with assisted living and medication management. My parents take three meals a day there, and there are lot of activities for them to participate in. They have very friendly staff who has been there for a long time. Also this community is within walking distance of a coffee shop, Wal-Mart and other stuff, which is great for them if they want to walk a few blocks. I’m very happy with this community.

July 27, 2016

By Geniveive

Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge seems to be a small, clean facility. It didn't have the spaciousness of the other places I have seen. It was older, too. They had kept aside food for us, and my dad seemed to like it. The facility had more of a "lodgey" feeling, which I wish was less so. You can always have a cabin feel without going way overboard.

June 27, 2016

By Chuck782006

I was satisfied with Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge. They had a lot of different activities, and the dining area and rooms looked fine and safe.

May 10, 2016

By GinnyIOFTI

Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge was nice. It's not bad, but it's not great. The staff were pretty engaging and friendly. I liked the people who were gathered in a common area watching TV, but the residents seemed bored to me. It had a phenomenal menu. They had a lot of areas where they hold activities. There's the common room and another room with more tables where they play cards and stuff like that.

May 10, 2016

By Tom RLWVEU

Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge looked quite nice, but there was more care than we needed, so it was too expensive. The rooms, the grounds, activities, and the dining area looked really good. I would say the atmosphere was upscale, homey, and comfortable.

April 18, 2016

By jewelie77

My father was in the Wildflower Lodge memory care. Please stay away! I can confidently say he was neglected for his 1 year stay there. Each time we went to visit his hearing aids were never working. The "activity" for the day consisted of moving the residents in front of a TV to watch a musical show. The staff barely speaks English and they are NEVER around!! Residents would be left in their wing without a single staff person to be found. We had to search out staff & that was very difficult. One visit my dad actually made it out the front door!!! The lay out of the building is a nightmare for dementia. Long, twisty hallways that a person without dementia could get lost. We left in tears each time we went to visit. We have since moved him to a new memory care and it is a night and day difference. My dad is smiling again! We feel happy to go visit him and leave without feeling like we dumped him in an awful place!!

August 05, 2015

By Bonnie110932550

We really liked Rose Arbor and Wildflower Lodge. It was very large, and it had very comfortable décor. It seemed to be well staffed. They had good activities. The only thing that disturbed me was they kind of made it like a selling point that they do not keep dementia residents if they show any violent tendencies.

May 30, 2014

We chose Rose Arbor because it's just 15 minutes away. It's a nice living space, a nice community with activities. The apartment was on the main floor, and it seemed to have everything that we like, and the décor for my dad wasn't as fancy or feminine. It was very casual looking. It's nice but casual. We picked it with that in mind, and the setting that it's in, and it's kind of close to business, but it's secluded by trees. There's a creek and wildlife. So we chose it for the location, the building, but we also knew that the care was good there because of a friend. It kind of ended up being a no brainer.

February 10, 2014

By P.Ray

Mom has been at lodge for about 2 weeks. The staff is genuine. Caring and accommodating to my moms needs. There are many activities to keep folks busy. Calming environment, clean and we'll kept.

January 18, 2014

By unknown11

Other

The head nurse does not want to do more work than she has too and her LPN will talk behind your back. The Director is all about the money.

Independent Living Reviews for Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

December 06, 2017

By Pete

Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge has independent living and assisted living (no moving required). It was a very nice place and seemed to be very well run. The staff was very cooperative. The interior grounds were very nicely kept and in good condition. The location was close to Maple Grove shopping. The 1-bedroom apartment was very clean, very bright, and very new looking.

October 18, 2017

By Nicole

The staff at Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge is very accommodating, especially with emergency situations. They're very willing to help and provide support, and have been great to us. The facilities are very nice and the food is great. You get breakfast with your stay and you can pay for extra. They have bible studies, book club, they do tours, and go to apple orchards or arboretums. My parents' apartment is a 2-bedroom, 2-bath with a kitchen. They have their own little doorbell when you walk in. The laundry is right down the hall, it's free and nice, with three washers and dryers. All senior communities are expensive, but for what Rose Arbor can offer, it's a good price.

August 28, 2017

By NickiL

The location is central, the building is beautiful, the staff are dedicated and friendly, and the price is just right.

Memory Care Reviews for Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

Questions about Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Per MN state Law, all Memory Care Staff must complete Yearly memory care training.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Rose Arbor has 92 apartments. Independent and Assisted Living residents are commingled. Wildflower Lodge has 39 individual studios for Memory Care. The current age range of residents in our community is from 57 - 100+.

What programs or activities does Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Book clubs, Bingo, Poker and Card groups, Community outings like the casino, local pubs, and antique car shops. Also, Cocktail hours, podcast reviews, music shows, movie nights and walking clubs.

What places are near Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Rose Arbor is across the street from Sam's Club, behind Becker Furniture World. The senior community is nestled in the trees, in residential neighborhood. Surrounded by townhouses and condos. Sidewalks to shopping area including Walmart, Starbucks, Hobby Lobby, Leann Chin, White Castle and more.

What transportation services does Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge offer to assisted living residents?

Rose Arbor has it own handicap accessible van. Independent and Assisited residents can take advantage of Free transportation is offered several days a week in the Maple Grove & Osseo area.for shopping and drop off and pick up for medical appointments. On Sunday transportation is provided to several churches for worship services. Several special outings are scheduled which may include movie theater, live theater, restaurants and parks.

What makes the chef or dining program at Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our head chef comes directly from a Country Club, and understands how important quality meals are. These meals include homemade soups, pancakes and omelets, mouth-watering prime rib and baby back ribs. From breakfast to dinner, you will not want to miss a meal.

What safety features or security measures does Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge offer to assisted living residents?

Rose Arbor has a secured entrance door. The door is secured and locked at all times. Visitors are asked to sign in at the front desk upon entering.

If Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Small dogs and cats are welcome to visit and reside at Rose Arbor. All pets must have proof of vaccinations and must be leashed when in community areas. Must pay a deposit and sign pet agreement if moving a pet into Rose Arbor.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

All Staff are required to attend monthly staff trainings, and must complete yearly Relias online trainings.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

neighborhood walking, local restaurants, shopping, Maple Grove community and fitness center, library, coffee shops

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge has organized?

Fall Leaf watching, Movie Theater trip, Brick and Bourbon lunch, Ellington Motorcars

What transportation services does Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge offer to independent living residents?

Handicap accessible Van. 2 trips per week in the Maple Grove Area and Local Churches on Sunday's

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

coffee bistro, library and computer center, workout room and movie lounge, billiard area, poker and card tables or gather at the fireplace near the front entrance.

What safety features or security measures does Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge provide to protect residents who wander?

Per teams recommendation, a wanderguard bracelet may be requested for safety.

Photos of Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

• Check
  • Payment Options Extra: None

• State Licenses: 368546, 368557, 3695545

About Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

Relax and enjoy the finer things in life at Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge, offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that Rose Arbor provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Spacious apartments come in a variety of floor plans to meet all of our residents' lifestyles. Rest assured, our residents enjoy sought after amenities and safety features for peace of mind. Available 24 hours a day, our staff makes sure that residents enjoy the most out of their days with entertainment programming and social events. With its Northwoods architecture and ambiance, Rose Arbor is where country, community and convenience come together to create a home like no other. Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast or an avid shopper, a bird watcher or a movie buff, our community keeps you connected. Miles of nature trails take you to your choice of parks, lakes and reserves. Shopping, dining and an array of lifestyle services are at your fingertips with our scheduled courtesy transportation.

Beauty of the north woods abounds and seniors are celebrated in everything they do. Spacious apartments including 2 bedrooms with walk in storage rooms. Feature Bluestone MD, in house doctor services for Assisted Living and Memory care residents. 1 mile from Maple Grove Hospital. Experienced and committed to seniors and their families since 2001

Map of Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge