42 Assisted Living Facilities near Maple Grove, MN
There are 42 Assisted Living Facilities in the Maple Grove area, with 2 in Maple Grove and 40 nearby.
The average cost of assisted living in Maple Grove is $3,095 per month. This is lower than the national median of $3,346. Cheaper nearby regions include New Hope with an average starting cost of $2,780.
To help you with your search, browse the 197 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Maple Grove. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Maple Grove 3.9 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Plymouth with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Maple Grove, call (855) 863-8283.
2 Assisted Living Facilities in Maple Grove, MN
40 Assisted Living Facilities near Maple Grove, MN
Promotion ends in 2 days!
Spring Promotion: Moving Made Easy. For new residents: $500 Off the Community Fee, 1/2 Off First ... (more)
Other Options in Maple Grove, MN
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Maple Grove
Review of Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge
Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge was nice. It had a lodgey feeling, more like going to the cabin. The gal that helped me was very informative and very honest with us and I appreciated that. I saw ... Read more
Review of SilverCreek on Main
The furnaces in the 1 bedroom units are electric whereas the other units have a gas furnace. You are responsible for the electricity used for the furnace. SCOM did not allow us to set up our own Ut... Read more
Review of SilverCreek on Main
SilverCreek on Main was superb. There's nothing that it lacks, but I can't afford to go there yet. The rooms were fine, but what impressed us was someone met us at the door with a smile and said, "... Read more
Assisted Living near Hennepin County, MN
More Options Near Maple Grove, MN
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Maple Grove
Maple Grove is located in the "Twin Cities" metro area and is home to 61,000 people and two Assisted Living Facilities (ALFs). There are an additional 36 assisted living communities in the surrounding area. The licensing and regulation of ALFs, also known as housing services, in Minnesota are governed by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The policies and practices upheld by the state's ALFS can be viewed on the Office of the Revisor of Statutes webpage.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Maple Grove
- The crime rate is very low in Maple Grove. Property crime is 29.1 out of 100 (1 is safest) compared to the U. S. average of 38.1. Violent crime is even lower with a score of 18.2 to the nation's 31.1 average, which may give seniors and their loved a sense of security.
- The harsh Maple Grove winter may be difficult for some seniors to adjust to. The temperature drops to an average low of six degrees in January. With 49 inches of snow per year, seniors with limited mobility may have a hard time getting around during the winter.
- Maple Grove is a member of the AARP Network of Age-Friendly Communities, meaning that its elected leadership “has made the commitment to actively work toward making their town, city or county a great place for people of all ages,” according to AARP.
- The Maple Grove area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Maple Grove Hospital and North Memorial Hospital, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- The cost of living in Maple Grove is 15.1 percent higher than the national average. This could be a concern for seniors living on a fixed income.
- The American Lung Association gave Hennepin County an Ozone grade of A and Particle Pollution 24-hour score of B for its air quality. This is good news for seniors with a respiratory illness or bronchial condition.
Paying for Assisted Living in Maple Grove
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Minnesota
Assisted Living costs in Maple Grove start around $3,095 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Maple Grove and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Maple Grove
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Minnesota page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Minnesota page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Maple Grove
Maple Grove and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Maple Grove, please visit our Assisted Living in Minnesota page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Maple Grove
Maple Grove-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Minnesota are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Minnesota page for more information about these laws.