Sunrise of West Bloomfield

Reviews of Sunrise of West Bloomfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of West Bloomfield

January 28, 2016

By Brenda84760250

We went to Sunrise of West Bloomfield for my mom. I have to say it is top-notch. It looked very nice. However, I didn’t think it was suitable for my mom. It was awesome and nice. The facility was very clean and pleasant. Everyone was very pleasant, too. The staff was very nice. They showed me two rooms, and they looked very nice. It was a good experience. It was a nice community.

December 27, 2013

My mother is 91 and she has dementia but she has really done much better at Sunrise of West Bloomfield. We chose this because they have nursing care seven days a week. There are also two nurses on staff. They provide very good followup and the caregivers are very nice. They do a good job there. They have great activities. They keep the facility clean and nice. It doesn't smell. With regards to accommodations, they have a variety of rooms available based on what you want to pay. They are all fine. Food is another good thing about this facility. They offer choices for each meal. Aside from giving them menu, they also post what the menu will be for the month.

April 17, 2012

By Pleased Onlooker

I would do inspections in these facilities at least once a month for a few days at a time. And to be honest it was great experience every time. The ladies at the front desk were always kind and informative, always. offered some candy or coffee or what ever else they had laying around for guests. If they were busy they would let you know when they would be with you. Also the staff were always smiling and taking real good care of the residents. You could really see that they cared for the elderly. I would be there from morning till 3-4 pm, so i saw their breakfast and lunch servings. The food looked good and they were all served on time. Obviously most of them needed help to get to the dining place and it was all done fairly quickly. again with smiles on their faces.There were also always activities daily that the residence could partake in. From sing alongs, to trips to a restaurant or the city. Even exercise sessions. Everything was always clean too. All in all, the place was doing real good things, and I wouldnt hesitate to take my grandmother or father to one of these establishments.

Photos of Sunrise of West Bloomfield

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of West Bloomfield

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

• State Licenses: AH630297112

About Sunrise of West Bloomfield

Just minutes from Highway M-5, Sunrise of West Bloomfield is nestled in a residential area with a beautiful, protected wetland behind our property. We pride ourselves in our family-like atmosphere, our customized service plans, and the range of care we can provide for our residents.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of West Bloomfield