Rivergate Health Care Center

Rivergate Health Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Rivergate Health Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Rivergate Health Care Center

February 26, 2015

We visited my brother-in-law at Rivergate Terrace. It was a very well kept place, but the rooms could probably use more enlargement. The room was kind of small, and it’s got three beds in it. They’ve got a list of all the activities for the week that they try to get involved in, and they have some fieldtrips too. It was a modern, medium sized facility, and the staff was professional.

Nursing Home Reviews for Rivergate Health Care Center

November 08, 2012

By hauckamb

The people at Rivergate Terrace are phenomenal. My grandmother has Alzheimer's disease but is still relatively young to be in a hospital so she was very difficult to move into the facility. They helped make her transition so much easier. They are all extremely kind, but they're still all well equipped to deal with Alzheimer's patients. They make sure she has all 3 meals a day, and they even provide extra snacks in between if she wants them! The food looks amazing, I'm kind of jealous actually. They also keep her engaged with tons of activities. It's extremely clean and orderly, nothing to complain about in that department. Everyone was really helpful with billing, because my mom was clueless when it came to that. They helped straighten everything out and even assisted with getting my grandmother better benefits and insurance. I could not ask for better people to take care of my grandmother, and we're really happy with Rivergate Terrace!

March 13, 2012

By NA2012

Rivergate Terrace was clean and the decor was friendly. The nursing home was laid out in wards or sections. Most residents appeared to be happy and well-fed. The staff left a lot to be desired. Personally watched various aides and nurses ignore a woman who needed help to the restroom because she wasn't their patient. Staff seems disinterested and only there for a paycheck. Also noticed many nurses and aides with fake nails which is clearly a health violation. Also witnessed a resident who while being a complete care patient hadn't been given a bed bath in some time. I would recommend this home only if the resident was mainly self care.

March 13, 2012

By mcnivfamily

I recently visited a family friend who was moved into a nursing home after suffering from a stroke. My friend was one of the most outgoing do-it-yourselfers that you would ever meet, so I was worried about how the adjustment to the nursing home would be for her. When I visited, my first impression of the facility was how nice and clean everything seemed to be. I aquired about my friends room number from a very pleasant office manager at the reception desk. As I walked to my friends room I passed a large banquet sized room where they were loudly calling of Bingo numbers,(one of my friends favorite games). I arived to my friends room to find her awake, fully dressed, and reading a book. Her bed was made, she had a glass of ice water and package of graham crackers on her bed side table, she happily greeted me, excited to have a visitor. As we talked she told me of how nice the staff treats her and the daily activities that the nursing home offers. She said although she would rather be at home, she was very grateful to have such a great place to recover because she would not have been able to get by on her own. I found the staff to be very polite and helpful. I had expected to see a hospital environment but found it to be very pleasant, clean and comfortable.

About Rivergate Health Care Center

Rivergate Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Riverview, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Nursing Homes, and Nursing Homes. Contact Rivergate Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rivergate Health Care Center