Rivergate Health Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Rivergate Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Rivergate Health Care Center

March 13, 2012

By mcnivfamily

I recently visited a family friend who was moved into a nursing home after suffering from a stroke. My friend was one of the most outgoing do-it-yourselfers that you would ever meet, so I was worried about how the adjustment to the nursing home would be for her. When I visited, my first impression of the facility was how nice and clean everything seemed to be. I aquired about my friends room number from a very pleasant office manager at the reception desk. As I walked to my friends room I passed a large banquet sized room where they were loudly calling of Bingo numbers,(one of my friends favorite games). I arived to my friends room to find her awake, fully dressed, and reading a book. Her bed was made, she had a glass of ice water and package of graham crackers on her bed side table, she happily greeted me, excited to have a visitor. As we talked she told me of how nice the staff treats her and the daily activities that the nursing home offers. She said although she would rather be at home, she was very grateful to have such a great place to recover because she would not have been able to get by on her own. I found the staff to be very polite and helpful. I had expected to see a hospital environment but found it to be very pleasant, clean and comfortable.

Services and Amenities of Rivergate Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Rivergate Health Care Center

Rivergate Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Riverview, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Rivergate Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rivergate Health Care Center