Star Manor of Northville

Reviews of Star Manor of Northville

Nursing Home Reviews for Star Manor of Northville

January 20, 2012

By badfish

I found myself being pandered in the environment of this facility. I was given no freedom to do what I wanted, and was treated as if a patient in the hospital, with no hope of leaving. When a death happened in the home, it was ignored by the staff, and they would neglect to inform us of our friend's demise. The food was unrecognizable to put it politely, and was difficult to force down my throat. A smell lingered as i began to sleep at night, and i could not separate whether it was derived of the cleaning supplies or the lack of cleaning altogether. I was treated with a complete lack of respect, and almost as if I was a child in grammar school. The Star Manor nursing home is a completely corrupt facility. I would like to do anything in my power so that my peers do not visit this place and have it become their residence. After four months here, I had to leave and come home. I will never go back.

About Star Manor of Northville

Star Manor of Northville is a senior living provider in Northville, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Star Manor of Northville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Star Manor of Northville