Camelot Hall Convalescent Center

Reviews of Camelot Hall Convalescent Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Camelot Hall Convalescent Center

November 14, 2011

By Social Worker # 1

I am a friend of a resident of Camelot Nursing facility. In general, I thought Camelot Nursing facility was an excellent nursing facility for a low income person or for a person on a limited fix income. Camelot was a nice facility and it offers competitive rates for someone who is looking for an excellent patient care nursing facility for a friend or family member that are low income or that are on a limited fixed income. The grounds of the facility are pretty and the landscape was very well maintained and structured in a nice suburban neighborhood in Westland Michigan. The common areas of the facility are in a very nice suburban neighborhood with malls, restaurants and shopping centers surrounding to the facility. The facility is nice and clean and it does not smell. The patients receive excellent care at Camelot Nursing facility and the vast majority of residents are happy there. There residents' rooms are nice and the coordination is nice and of many bright colors such as; white, off white, and beige and the colors are also coordinated well together. The carpet is earth tone, brown and the furniture is medium brown in the residents' rooms. The staff and management of the facility are very professional and team, task, oriented in their specific job duties and their performance. I think the residents receive excellent care there. The vast majority of residents were happy and interacting with one another and some of the rooms are huge and have four beds in them. Camelot matches up the rooms that have four beds in them; to residents that are most similar in character and personality. The residents' rooms did not smell there were automatic air fresheners in the residents' rooms that set off as I noticed every twenty or thirty minutes on a timely basis. While I was there, I noticed that the residents were treated like family with great respect and dignity from the staff and management. I also noticed that they dining, recreational, and activity areas were rather large and nicely coordinated with matching furniture in all three rooms. I also noticed that the entire setting of the facility was structured and maintained well and had more of a contemporary style look and décor enhancing it. I would have to give Camelot Nursing facility a five star rating for its excellence in patient care. Overall, Camelot Nursing facility is an excellent choice for someone that is looking for an excellent patient care nursing facility for a friend or family member that is low income or on a limited fix income. I would recommend Camelot Nursing facility to anyone, everyone, and for seniors 50 and over that is looking for an excellent low income nursing facility for a friend or family member because I know they would like it there and because I know that they would do well there.

Services and Amenities of Camelot Hall Convalescent Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Camelot Hall Convalescent Center

Camelot Hall Convalescent Center is a senior living provider in Livonia, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Camelot Hall Convalescent Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Camelot Hall Convalescent Center