Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living

Reviews of Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living

Independent Living Reviews for Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living

October 05, 2016

By Karen373848

Magnolia Heights is brand new and beautiful, and it doesn’t feel like a nursing home. That staff is very professional and caring. Mom has been playing bingo, watching movies, and goes to the meals together with the other people. She has only been there two weeks, and the food was very good so far.

January 06, 2016

By Believe me

This facility is run like a instution where every thing is on a time table. Before I go any further with this review I must say the the facility is fantastic and the staff is good. My BIG complaint is the dinning area. The food will keep you alive, but your sure as heck will not gain a pound in fact if one needs to loose weight this is the place to eat. Breakfast is served at 8 AM and God help you if you come at 8:10 you might not get the first part of the meal if it had been severed already. That goes with all 3 meals. Right now they have a corporate person here to teach the waiters/waitresses how to move wagons around without bumping into each other. I could say a lot more however I'll be quiet for this review. The corprate lady should have stayed away as most think the staff was doing an excellent job and took a few minutes to talk with residents. Again it is to time orientated.

October 27, 2015

By Walt M1

I like that Magnolia Heights is a new facility and that they also offer assisted living and nursing care, if my loved one would move to that later. The rooms, the dining area, and the building were nice. The facility was beautiful. The people whom I met were all very helpful, and I felt very comfortable there. The rooms were good-sized, well laid out, and they looked like a very comfortable place to live in. They had organized activities, cards, and board games, and it seemed like they always have something new to do.

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living

About Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living

Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living is a senior living provider in Franklin, Massachusetts that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living