Katzman Family Center for Living

Katzman Family Center for Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Katzman Family Center for Living

Nursing Home Reviews for Katzman Family Center for Living

August 30, 2015

The intake officer was OK, but not as welcoming as the others. She showed me around, and they are renovating at the moment, so it was all upside down and turned around. When I was on the floor for the dementia unit, it was a narrow hallway, and it was an old-fashioned layout. The dining area seemed nice; there was a lot of light. I did not get to speak to any of the staff, but I did find that they had that stench again. I know they are renovating, but it is obviously a long process. I probably would not have put my mom there, but she called me later during the day, and she said "I am sorry; we don't have a room anyway." The rooms were just ordinary -- nothing special and like a hospital room really where the beds would be side by side with a space in the middle and a curtain.

July 26, 2012

By nancy391

We went to the Chelsea Jewsih nursing home a few years ago, to see if we could place my grand,other there for a few months since we werent able to take care of her at home at the time. The home was beautiful! It was clean and it didnt smell like a hospital, which was what I was expecting. It was eey elcoming and inviting. The staff were great, they rated my grandmother very nicely. The cost was covered by Medicare, so we didn't have to pay for her to be there, the home gave her a short trial to see if she lik it. When we went to see my grandmother a few days later, she wouldn't stop talking about all the friends treat she made! She loved it there,

Services and Amenities of Katzman Family Center for Living

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Katzman Family Center for Living

Katzman Family Center for Living is a senior living provider in Chelsea, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Katzman Family Center for Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Katzman Family Center for Living