B'nai B'rith Homecrest House

Reviews of B'nai B'rith Homecrest House

Assisted Living Reviews for B'nai B'rith Homecrest House

December 22, 2014

By Elizabeth98967250

We were able to visit Homecrest House. The nice thing about them is that they do take people who are under 62 given they are on disability. They have activities, but I didn’t stay there long enough to notice them.

July 25, 2013

By rampservic

I visited Homecrest House for my mom and it seemed to be very organized facility. It was perfectly clean and seemed functional. However, the day that I was there, people were just sitting in their wheelchairs doing nothing. My mother is still functional and she only has problem with her memory, so when I saw a whole bunch of people looking as if they were sitting there and waiting to die, for me that was really very depressing. We were there during the holiday time, so maybe their staff was off with their families, but I really felt that that place wasn't going to be right at this time. I really think that my mom will become a little more active on herself because she will be around other people but the residents that I saw there were just sitting vegetating.

March 31, 2013

By Nilam

I'm moving my mom to Homecrest House. It's very well-managed and a very safe place. They provide very minimal assistance. It's mostly for independent residents. They provide meals and activities on weekdays. They also provide shuttle service on a schedule. They also have a medication program for those people who can't really get their own prescription.

About B'nai B'rith Homecrest House

B'nai B'rith Homecrest House is a senior living provider in Silver Spring, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact B'nai B'rith Homecrest House for more details on services and rates.

Map of B'nai B'rith Homecrest House