Aspenwood Senior Living Community

Aspenwood Senior Living Community (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Aspenwood Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Aspenwood Senior Living Community

January 18, 2015

We looked at Aspenwood Community, and we had a very positive experience. It was really well maintained. The people were really nice. They served us lunch. We had a complete tour of the whole facility. They spent several hours with us, and they were very generous with their time. They had a whole activities' sheet that listed all the activities every week. It impressed me that it had a range of both unassisted and assisted services where you could pick and choose the level of service you required.

June 23, 2014

By Wanda16

Aspenwood was outstanding. The dining room was clean. It looked great, and there were some people sitting in it. The library was very nice. The people there were professional, very friendly, and helpful. The service they offered is convenient. I was very impressed.

September 06, 2012

Aspenwood is more of an assisted living than an independent living. It looked nice, but it was small and it's not as updated. From what I saw, it was almost all assisted living not independent living.

Independent Living Reviews for Aspenwood Senior Living Community

October 25, 2013

Aspenwood Senior Living have lovely ground floor apartments with sunrooms in them which I think is very nice, but I just felt it's a little closer to being a nursing home. The staff was actually quite wonderful and friendly. They do not have washer and dryer in their apartment so the resident has to get their laundry down the hall to the washing machine. Their housekeeping is every other week. I am also concerned about the security of the facility because the fence around the facility is very simplistic. If someone would be determined to do bad it wouldn't be hard for them to get inside, but it is adequate to keep a wandering senior from getting out.

May 11, 2013

By Jean18

Aspenwood Senior Living Community was my second option where my mom would stay. It was a smaller community compared to the one she was in. The apartment set-up was lovely with a bedroom, living room, little kitchen, a back patio or a den. They had the activities I looked for to maintain my mom's active lifestyle. However, it was too far away from my house.

Costs for Aspenwood Senior Living Community

• Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: Maryland

About Aspenwood Senior Living Community

Aspenwood Senior Living Community offers compassionate senior care in Silver Spring, MD. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Aspenwood Senior Living Community shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Silver Spring, MD.

HeartFields Assisted Living at Frederick is the smallest for-profit assisted living in Frederick County. Our unique size of 52, truly allows each resident to be a part of our "family" and its our closeness that makes us successful in caring for your loved one.

Map of Aspenwood Senior Living Community