Ingleside at King Farm

Ingleside at King Farm (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Ingleside at King Farm

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Ingleside at King Farm

February 24, 2014

I really, really like Ingleside at King Farm. From the outside it's absolutely gorgeous. It's new and the inside was gorgeous. The rooms were exceptionally large and beautiful. We did not eat there. I was very impressed with everything. The view was beautiful. Some of the places had balconies. It seemed like there was a health club that had a personal trainer and you can use that if you want to. There is a beautiful pool there. The food was really good. I can’t say anything about them other than my overall impression was it was just a sunny place. The only ones I encountered were the sales people and of course they are lovely.

October 29, 2013

By John73761850

Ingleside was a very nice place. I ate a meal there and the food was very good. The staff was fine as far as I could see. However, it was high priced. You needed to make a payment of $400,000 to get in and then you would have to pay a couple of thousand dollars for living there.

April 30, 2013

By Carlos2

The buildings at Ingleside at King Farm were decent and fine, but I found them too close together. My wife and I ate there and the food was good. It was a top rated facility.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

About Ingleside at King Farm

Ingleside at King Farm is a senior living provider in Rockville, Maryland that offers residents Continuing Care Communities. Contact Ingleside at King Farm for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ingleside at King Farm