Ingleside at King Farm

Reviews of Ingleside at King Farm

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Ingleside at King Farm

October 29, 2017

By Surinder

We liked Ingleside at King Farm, but it is quite a bit expensive. It is more modern and sophisticated. They have a gym and a library. The menu appeared to be OK. The staff is quite impressive and the people we talked to were quite good.

March 27, 2017

By Judy and Mark Sandstrom

My wife and I had been considering downsizing from our house to a condominium in order to eliminate stairs and to simplify our lives. About a year ago we also decided to attend an introductory session at Ingleside in King Farm (IKF) as part of our longer-term effort to find a facility that offered assisted living and nursing care, if and when we had need for such service. During our visit to IKF, we were impressed by its organization and management and by the floor plans and size of the units. We saw apartments that were comparable or superior to the type of condominiums we were considering in the Bethesda area, but available at prices well below the cost of these latter condos. The monthly costs at IKF are reasonably close to the costs of maintaining our current house, and a dining plan is included as well. We now believe that IKF is the best place for us since it would require only one move from our current house and would provide a beautiful apartment and the company of other interesting IKF residents, with assisted living and nursing care services available within one building.

March 07, 2017

By JT765811

Ingleside at King Farm was a high-end, luxury place. The grounds were gorgeous, and there were multiple swimming pools and gyms. The food was fabulous, and they had a very good brunch buffet with orange juice, nonstop coffee, and omelettes. It was very nice, and that was just brunch. My friend told me the dinners are fantastic as well. It's very expensive.

February 16, 2017

By VMH

My parents lived at IKF for a total of 6 years until each died. We experienced all 3 levels of care and in each case the parent involved was treated wonderfully by incredibly kind and committed workers. When my Mom died (Dad had passed away more than 2 years before her) the remainder of the deposit (what wasn't used for upgrading her care from independent to AL and then to skilled nursing), which was substantial, was returned VERY promptly. . .even before IK was contractually obligated to do so.

May 10, 2016

By AlexandraGJYMW

Ingleside was beautiful, like a hotel, and seemed like a very nice place for elderly people. They had a lot of things to do, and the staff was very friendly and efficient. However, it was really expensive. They had apartments, studios, and a cafeteria.

May 10, 2016

By Helma

My dad is very happy at Ingleside at King Farm. It seemed that all the caregivers that works there does a very good job and they are respectful. They have lots of different activities. They have exercise groups, memory club, field trips to stores or to theaters.

January 24, 2015

Ingleside at King Farm is a first class facility. They have all levels of care, and it is physically attractive. They have lots of things to do. All of them are top flight and have multiple levels of care. They have a long list of things you can do.

January 09, 2015

Ingleside has everything I want, and it has a lot of amenities. The rooms are wonderful with nice lights, and I like the fact that everybody seems happy.

February 24, 2014

I really, really like Ingleside at King Farm. From the outside it's absolutely gorgeous. It's new and the inside was gorgeous. The rooms were exceptionally large and beautiful. We did not eat there. I was very impressed with everything. The view was beautiful. Some of the places had balconies. It seemed like there was a health club that had a personal trainer and you can use that if you want to. There is a beautiful pool there. The food was really good. I can’t say anything about them other than my overall impression was it was just a sunny place. The only ones I encountered were the sales people and of course they are lovely.

October 29, 2013

By John73761850

Ingleside was a very nice place. I ate a meal there and the food was very good. The staff was fine as far as I could see. However, it was high priced. You needed to make a payment of $400,000 to get in and then you would have to pay a couple of thousand dollars for living there.

April 30, 2013

By Carlos2

The buildings at Ingleside at King Farm were decent and fine, but I found them too close together. My wife and I ate there and the food was good. It was a top rated facility.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

About Ingleside at King Farm

Ingleside at King Farm is a senior living provider in Rockville, Maryland that offers residents Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Ingleside at King Farm for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ingleside at King Farm