Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Byron House
Assisted Living Reviews for Byron House
March 20, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
July 07, 2015
I visited this facility
July 16, 2014
I am a friend or relative of resident
February 19, 2013
I am/was a resident of this facility
Costs for Byron House
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Byron House
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $6600/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 35
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 15AL71-1
About Byron House
Byron House represents affordable housing at its finest. The heavily wooded property - located on the campus of Our Lady of Mercy Church in beautiful Potomac, MD - bustles with native birds and other wildlife.
Our committed and caring staff becomes familiar with each resident's needs and interests. They assist with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming, and provide medication reminders. Residents also receive weekly housekeeping and laundry services. Emergency assistance is available around the clock.
- 33 private rooms with private baths.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily, served in common dining rooms.
- Medication administration.
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
- Daily attention from caring staff.
- Attractive common areas including living rooms, library, fireplace, television room, outdoor patio and walking path, hair salon.
Thank you for your interest at Byron House. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.Get Costs