Churchill Senior Living

Reviews of Churchill Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Churchill Senior Living

November 23, 2020

By E.R.

I toured Churchill Senior Living. It was a nice place, it was excellent, and clean. The staff was very nice and professional. The rooms were apartment type, but also had little campus rooms downstairs where they could get together, and they have a bunch of places. It was very nice. They had transportation that takes them around to do things, like to the stores, and to doctors' appointments, and that I did like, because a lot of times some people can't drive. That was definitely a benefit, and it would have been an excellent place. You can walk in that way to just the site, so if it's cold you don't have to go outside to get to the places, and that's another thing I liked. If I was looking for someplace, that's probably this place.

Photos of Churchill Senior Living

About Churchill Senior Living

Enjoy the Good Life! Churchill Senior Living is an independent senior living community that offers affordable one and two bedroom apartments for independent individuals, age 62 and over. Since 2001 we have worked hard to establish ourselves as the trusted name in Senior Living in Germantown, Maryland. At Churchill we are proud to have had the privilege to work for and care for people age 62 and over longer than any other community in Germantown. Our residents enjoy an array of active social events as well as state of the art amenities.

Map of Churchill Senior Living