Edenton Retirement Community Frederick, MD

Reviews of Edenton Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Edenton Retirement Community

September 10, 2011

By kbrocks

The Edenton Retirement Community is a gorgeous facility with friendly people and high spirits. I gave them three stars however because of what happened while my mother was staying there. She was staying there after consecutive falls while living alone. Our family decided to put her into Edenton Retirement Community "A Great Place to Hang Your Hat!" After about a month and I got the bill for her stay I noticed it was much higher then what we had signed up for because they made her/me pay almost 600 dollars a month for food. Also during one visit I went there to find her with a big bruise on her forehead from where she fell on their concrete. This was the exact reason we brought her here because we didn't want her getting hurt, but she did. After that i took her back home and she is now currently living with my sister.

Independent Living Reviews for Edenton Retirement Community

• Hourly Rate: $20 $25/Hour

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Edenton Retirement Community

Edenton Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Frederick, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Edenton Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Edenton Retirement Community