Spring Arbor of Frederick

Photos of Spring Arbor of Frederick

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking Get Costs you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.

Get cost information

4.0

• Value

Dwayne

August 11, 2023

My sister is at Spring Arbor of Frederick. We chose it, because of the closeness to her residence where her home was and the facility is nice. We liked the appearance of the single bedroom and the apartment type of living. They have a lot of amenities. Their dining area is very nice. It's normal food and it's three meals a day. The facility is very clean. The staff is very pleasant, outgoing, and nice.

ReviewerRD#0917t

October 1, 2022

I like Spring Arbor of Frederick's assisted living. They have little apartments where they can bring your own furniture in. A resident showed me her apartment that was all decorated and it was very nice. They can have meals in their room if they want or go to the dining room. They have a little cafe where they can always go and get snacks. It's a beautiful facility. They have a beautiful dining room, and they have several activity rooms. They have a library, a television room, and a movie room. The staff who gave me the tour was very nice. She was very knowledgeable and very friendly.

stayclear4

June 21, 2022

The facility nice. Beware of nursing, the DON is not concerned. Not involved, and basically you feel like you are a bother to her. Several staff that I had interacted with was awesome, front desk, marketing, business office, but I had to pull my loved one out due to my concerns with nursing.

Scottylee

March 1, 2022

Beware when you go for the tour! I was assured that my loved one would be accepted. I paid for the first month and had the movers all lined up only to be called by the Corporate Office the next day to say they were rejecting my loved one because it wouldn't be a good fit. The place is lovely so just be sure and get any assurances from marketing in writing up front because it is very difficult to be promised all is in order only to have the rug pulled out from under you the next day.

Brenda

May 7, 2021

My father has been in Spring Arbor of Frederick for three years now. His wife was in memory care there, and he's in the assisted living. We have been very happy with them. They just had a change of management, so it was a little touch-and-go there for a couple of weeks when they were trying to bring in new staff and new management. Overall, we were pretty pleased. They were good with the memory care for my stepmom. The staff members are usually very helpful and nice, and they have activities and transportation when he has to go to doctors' appointments. It's just been tough because of COVID, and they've just started allowing visits in the state of Maryland. They even have a visiting alpaca that comes once a month. The rooms are very roomy and very nice, and the housekeeping is pretty good. He has a little button that he can push when he needs help. We've been happy with them. He wasn't there for about a month and a half recently because he was in nursing rehab, but he's back now, and he's wheelchair bound just from being so weak from the pneumonia. They set up PT. We're very pleased with them. They've been good. We've had a few glitches, which I think was mainly because of management changing, but it turned out OK. He doesn't like the food, but I thought it was really good. The place is very nice, easy to get to, everything's spacious, and it's very fresh and clean. We really liked it; it's just far away from us. They have good things going on all the time. Compared to the other ones we've been looking at, their price is very fair, and you get good value for your money. I think they have a good staff-to-resident ratio. You couldn't visit them as much, but they try to do FaceTime and window visits. My stepmom had dementia, so she was in memory care, and they did a great job over there.

Shawnee

December 5, 2020

My dad moved into Spring Arbor of Frederick. It was wonderful. For activities they do have a long laundry list of things like games, cooking, and social type things. I don't know what all of them are. It's wonderful, it's a new facility. The staff is very proactive.

Reviewer010420

January 8, 2020

Spring Arbor of Frederick was nice, very homey, and comfortable. Everything appeared well-maintained. The residents seemed active. A singer came and we got to watch him interact with the residents. We talked to a resident who seemed happy to be there and enthusiastic about their program options. The rooms were a nice size and had a nice layout. They had the option of a suite with a separate living area. It's all on one floor with nice broad hallways and handrails. We really liked that there were no elevators or stairs to deal with. It had an almost hotel like feel to it. The staff seemed very caring and engaged with the residents. It's a brand-new facility, so the rooms were nicer. They had outdoor areas and common areas. The memory care area looked just as homey and comfortable as the assisted living area.

What you can do with Caring

• Search the Caring database

Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

• Read reviews and expert guidance

Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

• Speak to a Family Advisor for free

Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

• Take a tour to decide yourself

We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

Costs for Spring Arbor of Frederick in Frederick, Maryland

Assisted Living

This level of care provides support for those who need help with personal care needs such as cleaning, bathing, and dressing. Residents selecting this level of care are treated to many amenities in a home-like atmosphere, while getting support in their daily lives.

$6,485

Memory Care

Memory Care is specifically designed to meet the needs of those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Specially trained staff members assist with activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing) and provide therapies to slow further loss of cognitive abilities.

$6,298

Services and Amenities of Spring Arbor of Frederick in Frederick, Maryland

• Pets Allowed: All pets allowed

• State Licenses: 10AL0076

About Spring Arbor of Frederick in Frederick, Maryland

Life at Spring Arbor is about how you live, enabling our residents to live life to the fullest. At Spring Arbor, residents enjoy an engaging and active lifestyle that promotes independence and wellness. It is our goal to keep every resident involved and linked to opportunities in the Frederick area that will fulfill their interests and needs. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul as part of our Assisted Living in Frederick, MD; from word games, art activities, book clubs, to one of our signature Wise & Well fitness exercise class.

Along with our assisted living community, we have our specially designed memory care in Frederick, MD, for those with Alzheimer's or related dementia. With the Spring Arbor Cottage Care program, we believe everyone has the right to live, love and discover enjoyment in every day regardless of abilities that have been lost to dementia. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of each resident. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

Our assisted living in Frederick, MD, combines signature programs, personal services, and an extensive host of life-enrichment activities to provide quality care and a warm, inviting environment where residents feel at home.

Map of Spring Arbor of Frederick

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

mother and daughter online shopping

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

• Howard County
  • Loudoun County

Senior Living Communities near Frederick, MD

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.