Angel Square Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 16al0625-1

About Angel Square Assisted Living

At Angel Care Assisted Living, we are dedicated to providing compassionate living in a secure and inviting residential setting. We provide exceptional care in a homelike environment. At Angel Care, we make sure our residents are engaged, social, happy, and well cared for. We encourage independence and a sense of self in a safe and supportive environment. Our residents live worry-free and secure knowing we are always here to provide help and support.

Our home is clean, cozy, warm and inviting with a true sense of family. We provide delicious home-cooked meals and snacks. Residents have a choice of a private or semi-private bedroom. Our residents enjoy spending time in the common areas or outside on the porch or deck. Conveniently located, we are near the mall, community senior center, restaurants, and the library.

• Private or Semi-Private Bedroom