Malta House

Reviews of Malta House

Assisted Living Reviews for Malta House

March 10, 2016

By Cookie A

My mother and children were looking for a home after her husband and our father passed, and he was her caretaker. When look at ten places for our mother, and my mother was the one to make the decision were she would live. Some place were to large, some were not clean enough and some were to far from were our mother use to lived. My mother had dementia, but she knew what she wanted. We did not have appointment but one of the other facility recommended Malta House to us because it was not too large. We called and Elizabeth Orchard Director Malta House and she said that we can come to Malta House and for a visit. It was five of us asking question about Malta House. We had a tour of Malta House and were very impressed with the staff, the facility. We all look at each other and said this is the place for our mother.Malta House will always be in my heart because we felt as a family you can pay people to take care of your love one, but you can not pay someone to care and that is what we feel about Malta House. My mother receive excellent care. Trust me they always went beyond their duty for any request that was made from our family. I live in Los Angeles, CA and whenever I come home, I always go to Malta House because they took excellent care of our mother and she was happy there.

Costs for Malta House

Photos of Malta House

Services and Amenities of Malta House

• State Licenses: Lic 16AL 397-I

About Malta House

Community is the theme at Malta House, which is just minutes from the University of Maryland and serves the people of Hyattsville. Its unique location provides opportunities for arts and culture.

At Malta House, we encourage our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle while we provide all the conveniences of home, from delicious home-made meals to housekeeping services. Therefore, our residents have more time to socialize, participate in recreational activities, or just read a favorite novel. Our residents also enjoy peace of mind, knowing that when supportive services are needed, our caring staff members are there to assist them at no additional charge.

• 31 private rooms with private baths on a single floor.
  • Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
  • Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
  • Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily, served in common dining rooms.
  • Medication administration.
  • Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
  • Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
  • Daily attention from caring staff.
  • Attractive common areas including living rooms, library, fireplace, television room, and an outdoor patio and walking path, hair salon.

Thank you for your interest in Malta House. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Malta House