Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Court Apartments

Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Court Apartments (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Court Apartments

Photos of Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Court Apartments

About Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Court Apartments

Weinberg Court offers a multitude of amenities to allow you to enjoy a maintenance-free, convenient lifestyle. Our friendly onsite staff provides excellent customer service as well as 24 hour emergency maintenance and package receiving. Enjoy spending time with friends and family in one of our many common areas, which include a multi-purpose community room with a kitchen, library, indoor sun room and an outdoor patio. Utilize the computer lab to browse the Internet or enjoy the outdoors while gardening in our raised planting beds. You will have easy access to the amenities located in our on-campus sister communities including a theatre, onsite physician and a beauty salon. As a resident, you can also take advantage of our Eating Together Program.

Map of Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Court Apartments