Aventura at the Heights

Reviews of Aventura at the Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for Aventura at the Heights

April 06, 2016

By O.F.

My husband was at Peregrine's Landing at Tudor Heights temporarily. Our experience there was not pleasant, as we had several issues with the meals and the way they actually do things there; it is primarily accomodating to the Jewish community and not really anyone outside of that community. The rooms are very nice and include a bed, a nice chair, dresser, and refrigerator, as well as a private bathroom with shower. They need to improve their customer service and be more open to other cultures.

September 21, 2014

By luskin66

Great Place! My Mother In Law loves it!

Photos of Aventura at the Heights

About Aventura at the Heights

Aventura at the Heights is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Aventura at the Heights for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aventura at the Heights