Chandler Park Assisted Living

Reviews of Chandler Park Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Chandler Park Assisted Living

June 28, 2012

By mary629

y mother in law has been at Chandler, I'm almost certain, since they opened. She dearly loves everyone there, the staff, the other patients and even the other patients family. Before she went she was very adament about NOT going, but it was just getting to the point that she had no choice. Once she finally went, it took her a few weeks to get into the hang of things, but now, we probably would have to drag her out kicking and screaming. She has never been an extremely active person, socially, but while being there she has made several friends. She enjoys the games they provide and the activities they do. Her health is in such better shape too. Not just physically but mentally also. It is great to see her in this shape. We were worried we would lose her way to soon. Now we know she is well taken care of and in great hands.

June 30, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

Upon visiting this facility I found the staff to be very friendly and professional. It had a home like quality about it. The patient I was there to see had been visiting with friends upon my arrival. I loved the fact that she was out and about upon my arrival. The staff assisted me in her transfers, they assisted me in cleaning her when necessary, and the also checked in periodically to make sure that we were okay if they had not heard anything from us. I loved that they were so concerned with the patient well fair that they took it upon themselves to check on us.

Costs for Chandler Park Assisted Living

Photos of Chandler Park Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Chandler Park Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 20090411403

• About Chandler Park Assisted Living

We are Bowling Green’s premier provider for assisted living. A highly compassionate and trained staff is available 24 hours a day to meet your needs. With your choice of spacious, private, studio, one, or two bedroom suites; we have the right suite for you. Sit and reminisce in your courtyard while listening to the soothing sounds of the fountain. Meet some friends for ice cream or a milkshake in the ice-cream shop. Set aside some time to get your hair done in the beauty/barber shop. Or simply enjoy some the many Life Enriching activities held throughout each day. Come and experience Chandler Park Assisted Living; assisted living as it was meant to be.

Dignity - No one wants to lose their dignity. At Chandler Park Assisted Living we strive to do everything we can to support our residents and give them the assistance they need while allowing them the room to maintain their dignity.

Respect - Respect is earned and our residents have earned the right to be treated respectfully. Our staff is trained to treat our residents with the honor they deserve as our elders and our friends.

Peace of Mind - Have peace of mind at Chandler Park Assisted Living. We care for our residents as if they were our own family. We’re always just a phone call away if family members have questions.

Independence - Remaining independent is healthy. The more a person can do for themselves as they get older the more it stimulates their mind. We focus on creating an environment where personal independence can be achieved.

Our goal is for you to get the most out of your Chandler Park Assisted Living experience. One way we do this is by forming a partnership with you and your family. Through these partnerships, we will work together to determine what support and assistance you want and require. We will then tailor a service plan designed to target your specific wants and needs. Regular partnership meetings will be held to ensure all your needs are continually being met.

Map of Chandler Park Assisted Living