The Atriums

Reviews of The Atriums

Assisted Living Reviews for The Atriums

June 25, 2015

By Chris107661250

The Atriums was wonderful. It was clean, and it smelled good. They made everyone so welcome, and they came and checked on my in-laws. It was nice. They have a one bedroom, and it was better than we thought and it was worse than we thought. We really didn’t know what to think, but we are happy with it. They have a lot of stuff like movie night every night. They have activities like cooking class and cake decoration classes. They have a library card game. Stuff was scheduled every day so they have something they could go do. My in-laws were actually impressed with the food. The couple of meals I ate there were good as well.

December 19, 2014

My father has been at The Atriums since the middle of October. The people working there are very nice, very respectful, and very helpful. His room is a one-bedroom with TV room, which fits him. He is very busy, and he likes it. They have Bridge, religion, and movies. He buys breakfast and dinner, he likes the food, and he likes the company.

November 29, 2013

By Ron14

The Atriums is a really nice place. We had been to a lot of places and we thought that this is the most caring and most family like to the patients that's why we chose it for mom. We are very pleased with it. The rooms are nice. They have different styles. I will absolutely recommend it to others.

Independent Living Reviews for The Atriums

January 20, 2014

By Mike40

We've placed my mother-in-law at The Atriums. The place is really very nice. They offer lots of activities and the rooms are also very nice. I like that they treat the people like humans.

November 24, 2012

By Marti2

The Atrium is in a one floor building. It's beautiful and they have lots of social activities and they have great meals. I know quite a few of the staff there. They have very good management team. The woman that runs the place is the owner. It's almost like living on a cruise ship. It's a beautiful facility. They have big choice of rooms from studio to 3-bedroom apartments. I liked it very much. However, I felt like my son would not fit into the independent living category. He needs more supervision than that. But if I ever needed to move to a place, I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Costs for The Atriums

Photos of The Atriums

Services and Amenities of The Atriums

• State Licenses: N046062

• About The Atriums

We offer elegant, resort-style retirement living at the center of Overland Park, Kansas. There are no endowment or entrance fees, at The Atriums.

You’ll find luxury apartments for independent and assisted living, a full schedule of activities and a catered dining experience second to none. The Atriums has everything you are looking for in a retirement lifestyle!

Map of The Atriums