Silvercrest at Deer Creek Retirement Community

Reviews of Silvercrest at Deer Creek Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Silvercrest at Deer Creek Retirement Community

March 23, 2016

By visitor119599550

I liked Silvercrest because it has a good location with easy access to a lot of things around that area. The staff is well trained and very professional. The apartments were just fine, but the price was too high.

Thank you for your nice review. We are sorry to hear that we were not a good fit for you but we do appreciate the kind words.

December 28, 2015

By Gimonro

I visited Silvercrest at Deer Creek. It had a really nice walking trail, patios, and offered activities to the residents.

Thank you very much for your kind review. I hope that we see you again soon.

October 15, 2015

By rhmeb

Best care facility in Kansas City area. After experiencing other assisted living locations and actually was a resident of an assisted living facility for several months. I moved to Silvercrest at Deer Creek. It is a wonderful arrangement and spacious placed to make a home like my own private home. Dinning is very up scale and serving excellent with assistance if needed. All the staff are friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to help. If you need someone in a matter of minutes they are there to assist you. I can not say enough good things about Silvercrest. There are as many activities and outings anyone would want to participate in. I am very happy to be a resident here.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear how much you are loving the way you live!

September 24, 2015

By lcopus

My mother has been at Silvercrest for a little over one year. She likes it there very much. She likes the other residents and has made a lot of friends. she says the staff is very courteous and friendly. The only thing keeping this from being a five star rating is the food. The quality of the meals is very hit and miss.

Thank you so much for your great review! We are very happy to hear that your mother is so happy here at Silvercrest Deer Creek. We also appreciate your honest feedback about the meals. We are currently working to address this and we hope that she will see a remarkable change with them in the immediate future.

December 05, 2014

By Shirley67136550

Silvercrest Deer Creek Senior was a very clean and very friendly place. As we walked around, people spoke to us, and I sat with a lady because we had lunch there before we took the tour, and the little lady sitting with us was just as friendly as she could be. The apartment that they showed us was really roomy. It had a full kitchen -- which really surprised me -- with a full-sized refrigerator, stove, a half-sized dishwasher, and a microwave; they had everything in there, and plus you got two meals a day. It had a big living room, an eating area, a nice big bedroom, a big bathroom, storage closets, and nice carpeting. It was a nice apartment. I wouldn't have had trouble living there with the exception that we would have to get rid of our dogs. It was clean, and the food was good.

Thank you for your review and the wonderful rating that you gave us. We strive every day to make sure that our residents love the way they live and I am so glad that you were able to experience that during your visit. We do allow dogs in our community as long as they are less than 30 pounds. I am not sure how big your dogs are but if they fall under 30 pounds we would love to visit with you again about the possibility of living here. Thank you again for your wonderful review and we are so glad you enjoyed your time with us.

October 07, 2014

By Donna99993650

I visited the assisted living part at Silvercrest Deer Creek, and while they call it assisted living, I think it was not enough of what I consider assisted living that we would consider moving there. I would not have been able to get the kind of assistance for my husband, and it was not just the level of assistance he needed. The apartments were very nice, and the sales person was friendly, but I wasn't really impressed with the director. They could improve on what their assisted program actually can do. I think it is a low level of assistance that they have and their care is based on points rather than like a level one, two, or three of care.

I am sorry that you did not find the type of care you were searching for at Silvercrest Deer Creek. Our nursing staff strives to ensure that our residents receive the care they need each day. At the same time we have to make sure that the care we do provide falls within the guidelines that are set forth by the state of Kansas for Assisted Living. Again I am sorry that we were not a fit for your husband and I hope that you were able to find a community for him where he can be well cared for and happy.

Independent Living Reviews for Silvercrest at Deer Creek Retirement Community

October 02, 2015

By LPainter

I am so proud to call Silvercrest at Deer Creek my home. When I was looking for independent living, I did my homework and looked at all available IL facilities in this area, but I kept coming back to Silvercrest at Deer Creek because I immediately felt at home when I walked through the door. It is a beautiful facility with large apartments, very kind and helpful staff that quickly become your "family", and residents who never make you feel out of place. Every single day when I wake up, I thank God for my home - Silvercrest at Deer Creek.

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to have you at Silvercrest!

Costs for Silvercrest at Deer Creek Retirement Community

• Independent Living Starting At: $2030/month
  • Continuing Care Retirement Community Starting At: $2030/month
  • Get Costs

About Silvercrest at Deer Creek Retirement Community

Silvercrest at Deer Creek Retirement Community is a senior living facility that provides Independent Living, Assisted Living. Deer Creek's goal is to provide a fulfilling lifestyle for all residents. It offers three chef-prepared meals a day and plenty of activities for seniors to enjoy, as well as therapy services, and support with activities of daily living such as medication management, and stand-by shower assistance. Deer Creek Retirement Community encourages independence with the safety, security and comfort of every resident.

Silvercrest at Deer Creek is a quiet country setting in the middle of the city. We have a bearutiful community surrounded by mature trees, walking paths, and wonderful outdoor areas.

Map of Silvercrest at Deer Creek Retirement Community