Whispering Creek Retirement Community

Reviews of Whispering Creek Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Whispering Creek Retirement Community

March 20, 2015

By Cindy103433950

We went to Whispering Creek. It was really lovely. The people were very nice. Everything was very well done. We were pleased with it. Everything was beautiful and clean. There was nothing that I saw negative about it. Everything was actually great. If it was me, I could have gone there in a heartbeat. We toured the rooms and the facility. We talked to various personnel that worked there. It was great. The rooms were spacious enough. We saw their activity list. They had church services and bingo nights. They had a lot of activities. I just don't remember everything.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We absolutely love everything we do and the great residents we serve and we are glad that showed through while you were here at Whispering Creek.

January 26, 2015

By Kelly18

My parents are in the independent unit of Whispering Creek. They have a large two-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen. It is very new, and they are the first to occupy it. The staff is excellent. The only thing my parents are not really sure about is the food which they say is not so good sometimes.

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear that your parents are enjoying their apartment and our wonderful staff. If there are menu choices that they are not fond of I would encourage them to let Bill, our chef, know so that he can make the changes to the menu to ensure they are seeing what they love.

Photos of Whispering Creek Retirement Community

Services and Amenities of Whispering Creek Retirement Community

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Golf
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt., We Offer 24 Hour Onsite Security

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Assisted Living License

About Whispering Creek Retirement Community

Whispering Creek Retirement Community is located on Nicklaus Blvd in Sioux City, IA. We're dedicated to providing best-in-class service, amenities, and lifestyle. We care deeply about our residents, which is why so many turn to us for their independent living, assisted living, and memory care needs. Get in touch with us today to see how our family-oriented, personalized approach to resident care makes us your top senior living choice.

Map of Whispering Creek Retirement Community