Autumn Woods Health Campus

Reviews of Autumn Woods Health Campus

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumn Woods Health Campus

October 12, 2016

By Loo Loo

Recently visited there. The staff was very rude to me when I arrived. One says to me very rudely (like I was bothering them."can we help you" I asked them for room number and she said down the hall and room number ___ when I got there, wrong room.

September 19, 2016

By First_Daughter

I have been told that AW is one of the better facilities in the area. If true, I would hate to see worse. My mother is in the memory care unit of AW and is often ignored/neglected. Her diaper is not changed often enough which causes her to get UTIs. The doctor, who is assigned to AW, relies more on poor communications from staff rather than actually examining Mother in person. The staff is rude, insolent, and most too busy chatting with one another or going on a smoke/food break to pay attention to the residents. I have heard alarms going off or residents calling for help, and the staff ignores them!!! Promises are made to improve the care, but the facility appears to be under-staffed and reluctant to fire anyone for poor work habits. The facility is more concerned with showing off for visitors or when they are inspected, but the day-to-day care is hit or miss at best. They just don't seem to care!!!

April 20, 2015

By Pam102518650

Autumn Woods Health Campus was excellent, and it was very friendly. The downside there was I was trying to get my parents together, and they could not house them in the same room. My stepfather was having a lot of dementia, and the only way they would take them both is that he would be in the dementia ward and she would be in the skilled nursing. Cleanliness and beauty wise, that was probably the prettiest place I looked at, but they could not get them together. Everyone was watched, and everyone was called by their first name. It was really my favorite; it's just they could not meet our needs with my stepfather.

August 17, 2013

By Hopefuls

my mother was a resident at Autumn Woods for 8 months in their Memory Care unit. I was not happy with the care she received there and don't believe the staff or doctors have any specialty with this population. Mt mother actually deteriorated while in their care and had frequent urinary tract infections due to lack of cleanliness and attentiveness of staff. For the most part the nurses were rude, although a few caretakers were compassionate and kind to her. Her diamond wedding ring was stolen while there. I reported this to three administrative staff who expressed very little concern and refused to report it to police. I think they knew theft was a problem but didn't want it on their records. My mother is now in another facility that specializes in dementia care and has improved since leaving AW. Overall, a very bad and costly mistake to leave her there as long as we did.

November 04, 2012

By sundawg

I am sure this review will never show up - that's why there are no good reiviews on here. ABOSOLUTELY THE WORST FACILITY EVER - DIRTY, MEAN STAFF lack of professionalism and Emdication admin is seriously erroneous. Unbelievable this facility could even be in business!!!!! Residents are left in dirty diapers, ignored and the Nurses are very rude and unhelpful.

About Autumn Woods Health Campus

Autumn Woods Health Campus is a senior living provider in New Albany, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Autumn Woods Health Campus for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumn Woods Health Campus