Kesslerwood Place

Kesslerwood Place (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Kesslerwood Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Kesslerwood Place

May 27, 2015

They made the environment so comfortable, and everybody was like family. Brookdale Place at Fall Creek is a combination assisted living and memory care unit in one. They do have to lock you in there, but they set up the building like a Roman villa. It is a big square, and if you started to walk around and get lost, you'd wind up finding out where you were. They had lovely rooms, and all of them looked out onto a garden like setting. It didn't look like a hospital; it looked like you are living in your own home. They had a chapel and people of all different denominations come and do the services. The director was one of the nicest people I've ever met. She was wonderful and talked to me for hours giving a lot of really good advice, and she kept following up with me. She even tried to make me a deal to where the place would fit my mother's budget and give me a discount. The residents all become a tight unit; they check on each other because they love each other so much.

December 30, 2014

Brookdale Place at Fall Creek wasn't just what my mother was looking for. The rooms weren't quite as spacious. The dining room was fine, but we didn't try the food. They played cards, and they have different programs.

July 16, 2012

By Cathyrambo

The caregivers toook an extra mile iin helping my mother who just passed awau. I thought they treated the residence with dignity and respect. The resodence was always clean and never had that "smell" to it. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of assisted living.

Costs for Kesslerwood Place

Photos of Kesslerwood Place

Services and Amenities of Kesslerwood Place

• Fee Structure Extra: All Inclusive For Memory Care

• Features Extra: Library

• State Licenses: Lic 17-010064-1

About Kesslerwood Place

At Kesslerwood Place, our staff, along with a full-time licensed nurse available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care, strives to maintain each resident's independence in an appealing environment. Situated in a quiet residential area, our well-maintained, pet-friendly community, complete with a wrap-around porch, terrace, and gardens, is ideal for staying active and connecting with residents. We take pride in offering amenities and services that provide you with the opportunity to thrive in body and mind, and structure activities to keep you socially, physically, intellectually, and spiritually connected. Be it our TGIF Socials, Treats & Trivia, Mix & Mingle, Walking Clubs or Praise Music, there is something for everyone here.

In our community, residents enjoy a full range of social events and activities, plus the additional support of a staff trained to monitor and provide needed personal care. This includes supportive services like bathing, meal preparation, housekeeping and home maintenance.

Our trained staff provides a person-centered approach to memory care, which involves a daily rediscovery of changing resident needs and flexibility to adapt to those changes. We engage our residents in activities designed to support their total wellbeing by offering a comforting neighborhood, familiar surroundings, places to gather, and dining for health and social benefits.

At Kesslerwood Place, each luxury apartment is specifically designed to offer an abundance of features that provide you with modern conveniences and design details that will make every day living more enjoyable.

Map of Kesslerwood Place