Kesslerwood Place

Reviews of Kesslerwood Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Kesslerwood Place

September 29, 2016

By Jill175316

The people and the building itself were wonderful. The director and the saleslady whom I was working with were just incredibly nice people. The care that my mom was given was just amazing, and the nurse that came to the house to assess was amazing. Knowing that she was going to be cared for the way that I was caring for her just felt like home. The scenery outside was nice, and they had games. Jovene -- the activity coordinator -- is just the sweetest lady. They go out, do activities, stay in, have memory games and all sorts of stuff, so the activity coordinator is phenomenal.

November 30, 2015

I have visited and I would say that the staff was very good and was very helpful and accommodating during my tour there. The rooms and apartments were typical and pretty small. I haven't eaten there, but the food looked OK. Their dining room looked fine, too. They do have bingo, movies, and exercise.

October 27, 2015

It was very nice, and the representative was very sweet. I took a tour because I was looking for respite care. There were several rooms available, and so there was variety. The staff was very nice. I saw other people eating, and they liked it a lot. There’s a wide variety of residents of all ages and abilities.

December 30, 2014

It wasn't just what my mother was looking for. The rooms weren't quite as spacious. The dining room was fine, but we didn't try the food. They played cards, and they have different programs.

July 16, 2012

By Cathyrambo

The caregivers toook an extra mile iin helping my mother who just passed awau. I thought they treated the residence with dignity and respect. The resodence was always clean and never had that "smell" to it. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of assisted living.

Memory Care Reviews for Kesslerwood Place

• Features Extra: Library

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: Lic 17-010064-1

About Kesslerwood Place

At Kesslerwood Place, our assisted living community in Indianapolis, IN, our staff and full-time licensed nurses are available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We also strive to maintain each resident's independence in an appealing environment. Situated in a quiet residential area, our well-maintained memory care and assisted living community is complete with a wrap-around porch, terrace, and gardens, making it ideal for staying active and connecting with residents. We take pride in offering amenities and services that provide you with the opportunity to thrive in body and mind, and structure activities to keep you socially, physically, intellectually, and spiritually connected. Be it our TGIF Socials, Treats & Trivia, Mix & Mingle, Walking Clubs or Praise Music, there is something for everyone here. Schedule a visit to explore our assisted living and memory care community services today.

At Kesslerwood Place, each luxury apartment is specifically designed to offer an abundance of features that provide you with modern conveniences and design details that will make every day living more enjoyable.

Map of Kesslerwood Place