Kesslerwood Place

Kesslerwood Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Kesslerwood Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Kesslerwood Place

May 27, 2015

They made the environment so comfortable, and everybody was like family. Brookdale Place at Fall Creek is a combination assisted living and memory care unit in one. They do have to lock you in there, but they set up the building like a Roman villa. It is a big square, and if you started to walk around and get lost, you'd wind up finding out where you were. They had lovely rooms, and all of them looked out onto a garden like setting. It didn't look like a hospital; it looked like you are living in your own home. They had a chapel and people of all different denominations come and do the services. The director was one of the nicest people I've ever met. She was wonderful and talked to me for hours giving a lot of really good advice, and she kept following up with me. She even tried to make me a deal to where the place would fit my mother's budget and give me a discount. The residents all become a tight unit; they check on each other because they love each other so much.

December 30, 2014

Brookdale Place at Fall Creek wasn't just what my mother was looking for. The rooms weren't quite as spacious. The dining room was fine, but we didn't try the food. They played cards, and they have different programs.

July 16, 2012

By Cathyrambo

The caregivers toook an extra mile iin helping my mother who just passed awau. I thought they treated the residence with dignity and respect. The resodence was always clean and never had that "smell" to it. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of assisted living.

Memory Care Reviews for Kesslerwood Place

• Features Extra: Library

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: Lic 17-010064-1

About Kesslerwood Place

At Kesslerwood Place, our assisted living community in Indianapolis, IN, our staff and full-time licensed nurses are available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We also strive to maintain each resident's independence in an appealing environment. Situated in a quiet residential area, our well-maintained memory care and assisted living community is complete with a wrap-around porch, terrace, and gardens, making it ideal for staying active and connecting with residents. We take pride in offering amenities and services that provide you with the opportunity to thrive in body and mind, and structure activities to keep you socially, physically, intellectually, and spiritually connected. Be it our TGIF Socials, Treats & Trivia, Mix & Mingle, Walking Clubs or Praise Music, there is something for everyone here. Schedule a visit to explore our assisted living and memory care community services today.

At Kesslerwood Place, each luxury apartment is specifically designed to offer an abundance of features that provide you with modern conveniences and design details that will make every day living more enjoyable.

Map of Kesslerwood Place