Bickford of Greenwood

Reviews of Bickford of Greenwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Greenwood

December 15, 2019

By Beth

The problem with Bickford of Greenwood was that once my mom's money runs out they don't accept Medicare; they're all private pay. The place was clean, and there was no smell like most nursing homes or other similar places. It was a very pleasant and nice community. Everybody was very friendly, and the staff knew everybody. If any of the residents came out of their rooms, the staff would say hi to them all; it was a really nice atmosphere. They had an exercise area, a craft room, an area where you do rehab-type things, like they teach you how to help yourself in the kitchen and things like that. So that was very nice. We didn't trust our mom to cook anymore, so it was a nice set up that the rooms only had a microwave and refrigerator. When you walk in, it looks like a regular nursing home, but everything was nice and clean. The size of the rooms and the showers were sufficient.

April 19, 2019

By Susie

Bickford of Greenwood is very nice, warm and inviting. The staff is very nice. It looked like they did a lot of things as a group and they had relationships with the residents rather than just being caregivers. The dining area was very nice and their menu looked pretty good. The only thing against them is they don't have sufficient parking, but they said they're working on that. They also don't accept Medicaid.

September 19, 2017

By Kathy

Bickford of Greenwood is a small place with very caring and loving people. They engage my mom all the time, and they give her things to keep her busy. She's happy there. It's like a big group home, warm, and friendly. The food is all home-cooked, fresh, and they have a chef. The staff has been great, but I'm sure there's still room for improvement. They take the residents on trips two or three times a week, they take them to the park once a week to do morning walks, they have exercises every day in the lobby, they have music time every day, and they bring in people to do their hair and fingernails.

March 29, 2017

By Charlotte073477

I wasn't exceptionally pleased with it Bickford of Greenwood. They serve three meals a day, and I believe they have the limousine or van service that would take the residents to doctors' offices. It was out of our price range, and I didn't really like the rooms and apartments because they were smaller. It was nothing I was interested in.

February 22, 2016

By Anonymous119325450

Bickford of Greenwood had a very nice setting. They had two areas: one for basic assisted living and another for memory care. They had everything for activities, including puzzles, bingo, dancing, music, and crafts.

January 29, 2016

By Sandy119483150

Bickford of Greenwood is the facility we chose for my mother, and we loved it. It was excellent. The surrounding was very nice. The staff was excellent, and very caring. It was sort of their main mission to care for their residents. The rooms were in great size, and very nicely arranged.

February 09, 2015

The dining area at Bickford of Greenwood is very airy and open. It was very inviting, neat, and clean. It made me want to eat there. It sort of reminds you of outside dining. The sanitation of this facility looked fabulous. The only thing I didn't like about it is the rooms are incredibly small. The staff was wonderful though. It was not clinical, and they seem to be very friendly and inviting. I can't come up with anything bad to say about them at this point.

November 05, 2014

We have found Bickford of Greenwood, and my sister-in-law is very happy. The staff was very warm, friendly, and accommodating. They have parties and a lot of socializing, and she is also able to get a ride from there to go shopping occasionally. They have the kind of amenities that we have been hoping would appeal to her. She has been really accommodated by so many people and befriended. She goes with a particular couple who live there. She goes with them to church on Sundays, and she really appreciates that. She will be taken to the doctor, they take care for her well. It was warm and friendly. It was clean. I ate with her one or two times, and the food was good. She has been happy with the meals, and everybody that I talked to was just very open and happy. She has a very little studio apartment, and she was able to move in her furniture so it’s become very familiar to her.

Memory Care Reviews for Bickford of Greenwood

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Get Costs

About Bickford of Greenwood

Bickford of Greenwood offers premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of the residents at Bickford of Greenwood. Each resident of the Indiana assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. The Greenwood senior community staff also knows firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why its Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual's life story. Bickford of Greenwood doesn't ask residents to give up their homes, treasures, or memories. Instead, it wants them to bring the pieces of the home they love into the Indiana assisted living and memory care community and make it theirs.

Map of Bickford of Greenwood