CrownPointe of Greenfield

Reviews of CrownPointe of Greenfield

1 Review Write a review

Assisted Living Reviews for CrownPointe of Greenfield

About CrownPointe of Greenfield

CrownPointe of Greenfield, Indiana is conveniently located close to shopping, churches, restaurants and medical facilities. In fact, the Hancock Memorial Hospital is directly across the street from our property!

Studio and one bedroom apartments offer a full array of amenities. Choose only what services you need; amenities that you desire.

The residents of CrownPointe of Greenfield are offered an opportunity to participate in a number of activities offered both internally and through members of the surrounding community.

Our staff’s focus and “servant’s heart” attitude enhance the quality of life in a setting that fosters independence. We meet this goal through services that support seniors ever changing needs.

Map of CrownPointe of Greenfield