Christina Place

Reviews of Christina Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Christina Place

May 25, 2018

By ASCNME30

My father moved into Christina Place, and it's fine so far. They are very nice and good at communicating with me, which I am very pleased with. I ate with him, and the food is pretty typical.

March 21, 2018

By Reviewer

Christina House had a good atmosphere. The staff was excellent, helpful, and accommodating. I looked at a studio apartment that was smaller but clean and well-maintained. It was really bright and upbeat.

September 13, 2016

By Andrew830803

A lady from our church lives in Christina Place. It is a pretty nice, comfortable place. It is not as fancy, and the dining rooms have only 20 or 30 seats. The rooms may be not quite as fancy, but my dad does not care about that. Nothing about it turns me off. This lady and her family seem to get along. They have been pretty happy with it. It looks nice to me.

February 09, 2015

I was really not impressed at all. They have several room choices of different sizes. Some of them were very spacious while others were not. The facility itself was very run down. The part around the door handles was dirty. The office where we were in was dirty. Everything sort of needed a paintbrush somewhere. The staff was very nice. There was a sing-a-long that time, and people were having a very good time. They seem to have a lot of activities going on which would be good, but it was just mediocre. Because they were sort of close to my area, they were trying to find new and different ways for folks to do. They are certainly are trying to offer more.

November 08, 2011

By realtor4indy

Environment, location, staff, facility, levels of care, pricing all check plus....easy to tour, staff will direct you to see about VA benefits. Looking South of Indy then definately tour this facility.

Costs for Christina Place

Photos of Christina Place

Services and Amenities of Christina Place

• Get Costs

About Christina Place

The Christina Place senior living community provides compassionate care in a warm, invigorating environment. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our community welcomes pets and offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as exercise classes, tai chi, bingo, movies, musical programs, men's club, crafts, bible study, karaoke, Friday happy hours, manicures, and monthly family nights. We also provide transportation for picnics at local parks, shopping trips, and outings to local restaurants and attractions. Schedule a visit at Christina Place, our assisted living community right near Indianapolis.

Map of Christina Place