Christina Place

Reviews of Christina Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Christina Place

September 13, 2016

By Andrew830803

A lady from our church lives in Christina Place. It is a pretty nice, comfortable place. It is not as fancy, and the dining rooms have only 20 or 30 seats. The rooms may be not quite as fancy, but my dad does not care about that. Nothing about it turns me off. This lady and her family seem to get along. They have been pretty happy with it. It looks nice to me.

February 09, 2015

I was really not impressed with Christina House at all. They have several room choices of different sizes. Some of them were very spacious while others were not. The facility itself was very run down. The part around the door handles was dirty. The office where we were in was dirty. Everything sort of needed a paintbrush somewhere. The staff was very nice. There was a sing-a-long that time, and people were having a very good time. They seem to have a lot of activities going on which would be good, but it was just mediocre. Because they were sort of close to my area, they were trying to find new and different ways for folks to do. They are certainly are trying to offer more.

July 05, 2012

By dmct1357

My grandmother's older sister Mary has been living at the Christina House for about 4 years. I'm not sure exactly how old Mary is, but she is a widow and her only other close relative who would have been able to care for her was her son who passed away. It is a very good place overall: it's described simultaneously as an assisted-care facility and a micro-community. There are individual apartments for the residents in the care of the staff, and they are assisted with all kinds of tasks that aren't so easy anymore for the elderly, like cooking their meals, doing their laundry, help with their medications, etc. They do routine checks on all the residents, which we were really happy about because we were afraid Mary may fall or faint while she was alone (Mary is diabetic, and has trouble maintaining her blood sugar levels). It isn't far from the local hospital in case of emergencies. It was also far more affordable than a nursing home, and Mary and all her neighbors like living there far more.

November 08, 2011

By realtor4indy

Environment, location, staff, facility, levels of care, pricing all check plus....easy to tour, staff will direct you to see about VA benefits. Looking South of Indy then definately tour this facility.

About Christina Place

Christina Place is a senior living provider in Franklin, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Christina Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Christina Place