Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

182 S. County Road, 550 East, Avon, IN 46123
Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick) (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

March 06, 2021

By Marcus

Independence Village of Avon was a good facility. Our only issue was the cost, which is right around $3,000 a month. They don't have garden homes, and the units are like apartments, but we were told that it has everything like WiFi and all other stuff. So if you have an apartment, then all those amenities are there for you. I like that they have meal plans too. I don't like that their apartments are inside the building so that they really don't have their freedom, but they're free to come and go whenever they want. However, when you're dealing with parents that are used to having their own home and not used to apartment living, that's a concern for me. Nevertheless, the place was really clean, the room was clean, and well kept, and the staff was friendly and helpful, and they tried to make themselves available to us and to our needs, too.

November 29, 2019

By Reviewer11262019

My brother is now at this community. It is OK; it is nice. He says the food is good. The dining area is nice, too. He loves the activities.

January 31, 2018

By Lainey

My mother was here. The staff was fine, but they didn't have to do much besides give her medicine once a day. They did that, and it was fine. She didn't like going down to the dining room, so they brought food up to her room, and it was good. Her room was very clean. It was the best place within our price range.

November 24, 2016

By Nellie504758

The community was fine and had a very pleasant environment and staff. The rooms were nice and adequate. For my needs, the amenities were fine.

August 29, 2016

By Lynn021005

My dad is living here, and it's very good. Overall, everybody seems comfortable and pleased with it. The staff is fine. They have a courtyard area. Once a month, they have a community or music event for the residents to attend. Overall, the grounds are nice for both the residents and the people in the community who come to visit. The dining room is nice. I ate there, and the food is really good. I was impressed.

August 15, 2016

By Georgia's Son

Clean, friendly. Mom seems to like it so far - she moved from Vincennes, npt knowing anyone.

May 10, 2016

By StephenYSGQH

My mother is here. It is very good and close to where my sister lives. It has very nice accommodations, nice rooms, and meets our financial budget. The atmosphere is very good. They have activities going on all of the time. I’ve eaten there a few times, and the food is good.

March 15, 2016

By Betty121692450

My sister is here. We like everything about it. I've eaten there; they have about 15 choices of entrées, which is nice. The staff is very caring and loving, and I have yet to meet anyone who isn't a good person. It feels homey.

November 08, 2015

It was not as new as some of the other places I saw before, but it was very comfortable. They showed to me that we could sell our house and have our other incomes and be able to live comfortably the rest of our lives, so that is a very good idea. They have choices of food, and it was very good. The apartments were very clean. Everybody was very comfortable and being together. They had great assistants that were very helpful.

July 14, 2015

My wife and I are in this community. Everything is good. We have a daily menu, and there are lots of options. We have a bus service that takes us to doctors' appointments. The staff is very good.

January 12, 2015

By Brenda99218650

He really likes it here. My father has a lot of friends there. He has his own nice apartment. They are the ones who clean it and do his laundry for him. There are a lot of activities for him to do like exercises. They have breakfast, lunch, and dinner served to him more like in a restaurant atmosphere. He really likes it there, so he is really happy. According to him, he wants to spend the rest of his days here. That pretty much tells me quite a bit when he says that. The staff is very nice and very caring. My dad is really social and really friendly, so that really worked out for him.

February 28, 2014

By Cecilia5

They were one of the places that I visited for my dad. The whole facility was really pretty nice. I met their marketing director and she was really helpful in giving me the tour. She showed me their meeting room and their kitchen area and it was really nice. When you walk in to the lobby area, it's pretty and very nicely decorated. Everyone I spoke with was really knowledgeable and offered all kinds of help and suggestions.

Memory Care Reviews for Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Costs for Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Photos of Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Services and Amenities of Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

• Dining Extra: Three Restaurant Style Meals And Snacks Served Daily

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: Licensed Nurses Are On Call 24 Hours A Day In Case Of An Emergency

• Get Costs

About Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Welcome to Independence Village of Avon! This isn’t just a place to reside — it’s a place where our community members truly shine, and we are glad to share this experience with them. Our senior living options include enhanced living, assisted living, and memory care. Throughout each service level, we strive to make every moment of every day something special. We know it’s the small details in life that make a difference. Every resident becomes a part of our family, and we work with each of them at their pace to create the experiences they want. Independence Village of Avon is a place where residents can truly Shine. Everyday.

Enhanced Living

A bridge between independent and assisted living, enhanced living is designed to promote the greatest level of independence for individuals who need a little extra help. It includes all the benefits of independent living plus the peace of mind that comes with affordable, custom personal care packages that can be tailored to individual needs.

Assisted Living

Assisted living provides a licensed environment for individuals requiring everyday assistance while promoting the greatest level of independence and privacy.

Memory Care

Designed for those with dementia or other memory impairments, memory care provides services in a licensed environment by specially trained professionals.

Community Amenities:

• 24-hour staffing • Three restaurant-style meals and snacks served daily • Large, elegant dining room with private dining rooms • Social, educational, and recreational programs and activities • Housekeeping and laundry service • Scheduled courtesy transportation • Well-stocked library • On-site therapy services • Comfortable lounge area • Computer area • Activity center with games • Religious services • Exercise room • Visiting post office • Daily newspaper delivery • Walking path • Landscaped courtyard • Maintenance staff on duty • Small pets welcome • And more

Map of Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)