Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

182 S. County Road, 550 East, Avon, IN 46123
Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick) (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

May 10, 2016

By StephenYSGQH

My mother is here. It is very good and close to where my sister lives. It has very nice accommodations, nice rooms, and meets our financial budget. The atmosphere is very good. They have activities going on all of the time. I’ve eaten there a few times, and the food is good.

March 15, 2016

By Betty121692450

My sister is here. We like everything about it. I've eaten there; they have about 15 choices of entrées, which is nice. The staff is very caring and loving, and I have yet to meet anyone who isn't a good person. It feels homey.

November 08, 2015

It was not as new as some of the other places I saw before, but it was very comfortable. They showed to me that we could sell our house and have our other incomes and be able to live comfortably the rest of our lives, so that is a very good idea. They have choices of food, and it was very good. The apartments were very clean. Everybody was very comfortable and being together. They had great assistants that were very helpful.

July 14, 2015

My wife and I are in this community. Everything is good. We have a daily menu, and there are lots of options. We have a bus service that takes us to doctors' appointments. The staff is very good.

January 12, 2015

By Brenda99218650

He really likes it here. My father has a lot of friends there. He has his own nice apartment. They are the ones who clean it and do his laundry for him. There are a lot of activities for him to do like exercises. They have breakfast, lunch, and dinner served to him more like in a restaurant atmosphere. He really likes it there, so he is really happy. According to him, he wants to spend the rest of his days here. That pretty much tells me quite a bit when he says that. The staff is very nice and very caring. My dad is really social and really friendly, so that really worked out for him.

February 28, 2014

By Cecilia5

They were one of the places that I visited for my dad. The whole facility was really pretty nice. I met their marketing director and she was really helpful in giving me the tour. She showed me their meeting room and their kitchen area and it was really nice. When you walk in to the lobby area, it's pretty and very nicely decorated. Everyone I spoke with was really knowledgeable and offered all kinds of help and suggestions.

Memory Care Reviews for Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Costs for Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Photos of Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Services and Amenities of Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

• Dining Extra: Three Restaurant Style Meals And Snacks Served Daily

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: Licensed Nurses Are On Call 24 Hours A Day In Case Of An Emergency

• Get Costs

About Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Welcome to Independence Village! Mom and dad’s care aren’t one-size-fits-all. We spend the time with our residents and their families to learn their specific needs and cater to everything we do to meet them right where they’re at.

Some of the support services our assisted living and memory care neighborhoods provide include:

• 24-hour staffing
    • Individualized care plans
    • Nutrition counseling
    • Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
    • Dressing, Grooming and Showering
    • Medication assistance/management
    • And more

Community Amenities:

• 24-hour staffing
    • Three restaurant-style meals and snacks served daily
    • Large, elegant dining room with private dining rooms
    • Social, educational, and recreational programs and activities
    • Housekeeping and laundry service
    • Maintenance staff on duty
    • Small pets welcome
    • And more

Community Activities

At Independence Village, we offer various activities each day that cater to our residents’ interests and abilities. From live entertainment to arts and crafts, there are activities that everyone will enjoy.

Daily Dining Experiences

Our culinary team is dedicated to providing healthy and tasty meal options every day so that each resident is satisfied and also receiving the nutrition they need.

Map of Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)

Independence Village of Avon (Prestwick)