Proctor Place

Reviews of Proctor Place

Independent Living Reviews for Proctor Place

August 31, 2014

By Bill & Lorraine

Our review could take several pages because we are happy with Proctor Place. It is the home for us. We met here and are now happily married. The entire Proctor community, our "extended family", celebrated with us. We are very happy living here!

August 29, 2014

By Barbara98151450

I Want To Believe Everybody Knows My Name is the theme song from Cheers. Proctor Place is a friendly place where everybody knows my name. Within a few days after I moved here, all of the staff and residents knew my name, made me feel welcome and part of the Proctor Family. Delicious meals are served 3 times a day. I can sit anywhere with anyone. I have the choice of concerts, movies, crafts, games, writing stories and study groups. I am encouraged to take part. Proctor's healthcare staff was so professional, loving, caring and encouraging after I broke my leg. I was able to move back into my apartment as soon as I was healed. To this day, everybody knows my name and they greet me as a friend.

August 17, 2014

By Bernie & Emily

Our choice to move here was because of the convenience of the location. There is nursing care when needed and the transportation to medical appointments are included if needed. The place has handy food sevices within the complex too. There is a facility to do the laundry where laundry services are included. If one wishes, housekeeping is included. They also have a lot of activities plus the friendly attitudes of all the employees. Of course, no more snow shoveling, leaf raking or grass cutting. There is so much help here in Proctor Place!

August 17, 2014

By Martha30

I love Proctor Place. The list of reasons is long. First is the personal attention they give. Every employee soon learns your name. Then, the dining room personnel will have your place set with any special needs. Many of the staff have worked here more than 30 years. If they are happy, so are the residents. I feel so safe and comfortable here. Proctor Place is the best.

Costs for Proctor Place

Photos of Proctor Place

Services and Amenities of Proctor Place

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Concierge

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

About Proctor Place

Find Yourself at Home

Live independently in our active retirement community, always among friends. Our senior living options have something for everyone. Each of our options comes with all the benefits of Proctor Place Life Care including a lifetime guarantee of unmatched healthcare.

Proctor Place is Peoria's premier Life Care Retirement Community. We offer the finest independent living and guarantee our residents unmatched healthcare when they need it, for life.

Map of Proctor Place