StoryPoint Naperville

Reviews of StoryPoint Naperville

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Naperville

February 07, 2017

By Joyce607272

I thought it was nice, but we couldn't afford it. The lady who helped us was really very pleasant, very nice, and gave us a lot of information and a nice tour of the place. It was very clean and beautiful. The apartment she showed us was very nice.

December 06, 2016

By Beverly860138

I have moved my father in. It is very clean. The staff is very friendly and very efficient. They’re very upbeat. The place is very eye-appealing. Food is excellent.

September 29, 2016

By Amy613806

My parents are moving in a couple of weeks. Our overall experience with them was wonderful. Their tour advisor was just amazing. She was very informative, extremely helpful, and respectful to my parents. She’s made the whole transition very easy. I really can’t recommend her enough. The rooms had lots of windows and were very bright and airy. The food was fine.

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Naperville

December 20, 2015

By Mary117797450

This was the one my mother liked best. I think she liked the setups of the rooms, the availability of transportation, and what her options were in terms of getting assistance on just the things she needed. It was clean, the setup was nice, the meal plan was good, and she liked the general location of it because of the access to her doctors, and we've got some family up there as well. From that standpoint, she thought that it was very good.

August 30, 2014

It was very nice. This is the one place that did have the washer and dryers in the apartment. The apartments were good size, it had a full kitchen, it was clean, and it was updated. It was not the place for my mother because they didn't have Spanish-speaking residents. But it was a very nice and that was the only issue I found with that place. I talked to Kathleen. She was very nice, very polite, and she walked me around and showed me the different units and explained to me what features were included in the unit, like the meals, different games and things that they could do. I think they have an area for a salon. She walked me through the place and she spent a lot of time talking to me so that I understood what was going on. But to me one of the most important thing is the unit my mother will live in. The unit was beautiful. They were updating the units and so they were very nice, clean and bright. They had windows, full kitchen, a nice bedroom, living room, dining room area, they had a washer and dryer right there by the bathroom. So I thought it was very nice. The bathroom was nice and big, so if you needed to get a walker in or a wheelchair, you can do that. I think their eating area was nice. If I remember it correctly, they even had nice white table cloths on the table. They also have bingo, dominos, reading, exercises, Wii bowling, and church activities.

Memory Care Reviews for StoryPoint Naperville

Costs for StoryPoint Naperville

Photos of StoryPoint Naperville

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Naperville

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Get Costs

About StoryPoint Naperville

Welcome to StoryPoint! StoryPoint Naperville, we go out of our way to make sure that our residents get the best retirement experience. Our dedicated team is available to assist residents with any of their needs or just to enjoy each other’s company. Our community offers independent living, assisted living, memory care and respite care services.

Community Amenities:

• 24-hour staffing
    • Restaurant-style meals served daily
    • Large, elegant dining room with private dining rooms
    • Social, educational, and recreational programs and activities
    • Housekeeping and laundry services
    • Computer area
    • Activity center with games
    • Religious services
    • Exercise room
    • Piano in the common area
    • On-site banking
    • And more
      • Community Activities:

At StoryPoint, we offer unique activities each day. By planning events with our residents, we can ensure that there is something for everyone on our calendar.

Daily Dining Experiences

We are devoted to making every meal genuinely exceptional with menus designed with our residents’ unique preferences and needs in mind. Our menu is constantly changing and customized to the likes of those we serve.

Map of StoryPoint Naperville