Victory Centre of Joliet
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Victory Centre of Joliet
Assisted Living Reviews for Victory Centre of Joliet
September 12, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Questions about Victory Centre of Joliet
What transportation services does Victory Centre of Joliet offer to assisted living residents?
Our concierge services can provide Our concierge services can provide a variety of transportation options for residents.
What makes the chef or dining program at Victory Centre of Joliet exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?
Pathway offers a restaurant-quality dining experience, featuring fresh ingredients (often from our own garden), an inviting atmosphere and superior service. You’ll always enjoy a good meal surrounded by friends and thoughtful conversation.
What safety features or security measures does Victory Centre of Joliet offer to assisted living residents?
The safety and security of each resident is our top priority. Team members are available 24-hours a day. Residents are equipped with alert pendants and call-lights in their apartments.
If Victory Centre of Joliet accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
We are a pet-friendly community.
Costs for Victory Centre of Joliet
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Victory Centre of Joliet
- All Inclusive Rent
- Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4255/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Dining Extra: Meals Can Be Delivered To A Resident's Apartment If The Resident Is Ill Or Unable To Attend A Meal.
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Resident Transportation
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Features Extra: Emergency Call System
- Laundry For Linens
- Private Cleaning Services
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Technology Extra: Apartments Come Cable & Telephone Ready Should The Resident Choose To Purchase Those Services From An Outside Vendor.
- Skilled Nursing
- Hospice Care
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Wii Sports
- Tai Chi
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Activities Extra: Our Award Winning Viva! Life Enrichment Program Earns Praises From Residents, Staff, And The Senior Housing Industry For Its Innovative, Resident Centered Approach To Caring. Viva! Offers Something For Everyone!
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Financial Aid
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Staff Patient Ratio: Our Care Staff Resident Ration Exceeds The State Requirement
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
About Victory Centre of Joliet
Pathway to Living's longstanding mission is to transform the way society thinks about aging and senior living. Our Victory Centre of Joliet community is an extension of that promise. We are steadfast in our commitment to cultivate a genuine home for you or your loved one. Above all else, this is your life and we hope you'll let us join you on your path.
Live Well, Age Well, Be Well
Serving adults in the Joliet and surrounding areas, our community is an extension of Pathway to Living, a program and a promise to celebrate life by fostering a stimulating, comfortable and openhearted environment.
The lifestyle at Victory Centre of Joliet supports residents in the next phase of life. People are choosing Victory Centre of Joliet as home because they would like to have someone walk with them on their path, not stand in the way. Life enrichment is our priority. Through Pathway to Living's award-winning VIVA! philosophy, residents are growing - physically, mentally and spiritually.
At Victory Centre of Joliet, we offer Pathway to Living's signature, award-winning VIVA! lifestyle - an approach that offers an entirely new way of aging healthfully and happily, encouraging and inviting residents to live each day with purpose, fulfillment, and meaning. VIVA offers a combination of programs, including a number of proven Pathway to Living's signature programs that have been perfected over time, as well as customized programs developed specifically for individual residents.
Signature programs include:
Inspire the artist within! We offer regular and ongoing instruction in various art mediums for both beginning and experienced artists.
Every month, our residents engage in programs from college level courses on various topics to adult educational series on photography, literature and other resident interests.
Residents have the opportunity to maintain their own vegetable garden and curate seasonal ingredients. It's not uncommon for a summer dish to be topped with our own homegrown vegetables.
Viva! World Tour:
Viva! World Tour invites residents to see the world, experience exotic cultures and practice foreign languages, all without ever leaving home. Viva! World Tour expands the mind while satisfying the travel bug.
During Pathway's Drumming and Vibrations circles, residents tap into their creative spirit. Using a variety of rhythmic instruments, residents exercise self-expression and socialization with friends. Plus, it's an effective full-body workout!
See Spot Retire:
Adopt, don't shop! At Pathway, we're committed to rescuing dogs who need a loving and forever home. Every Pathway community you visit will have a four-legged resident!
Wellness Care You Can Trust!
- Routine health and wellness programs, including weight monitoring, blood pressure checks, nurse consultations and coordination of licensed medical services
- Medication management and review of possible drug interactions by a pharmacist
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Routine follow-up coordination with physicians and ancillary medical service providers such as therapy, home health and hospice
- Resident and family education and support
- Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
- VIVA! Legacy, an award-winning program honoring residents' living and end-of-life wishes to create a personalized lifestyle
- 24 hour care staff
You simply have to visit and meet some of our residents to learn for yourself what makes living at Victory Centre of Joliet so special.
What Makes Us Special
At Pathway Senior Living, we think about aging differently. We value elderhood as a viable and productive period of human life. We focus on providing WELL care, not sick care. We take a holistic and proactive approach to enhancing our residents' lives. Our approach is so unique and so deeply engrained in our culture that we even have our own name for it - we call it "VIVA!" VIVA! is an enthusiastic celebration of life! It is far-reaching and all-encompassing. VIVA! sets the tone for the personalized way we care for our residents...our individualized approach to supporting their overall well being. VIVA! offers a whole new way of living life to the fullest!Get Costs