Liberty Village Elmhurst, IL

Reviews of Liberty Village

Independent Living Reviews for Liberty Village

May 10, 2016

By Cathy124540650

Liberty Village was the place that I wanted to be because they had everything that I wanted. However, I would have to move in there almost immediately, and I had some personal financial obligations and after going to through the numbers, so I had to wait. The room was beautiful just like any apartment that you might rent. I saw the one-bedroom and the two-bedroom apartments. The staff was wonderful, very nice, very warm, and very helpful. They had some activities, like bingo and games.

January 29, 2016

By Laurel9

Liberty Village is very senior-friendly. The facility is very clean. The staff is very responsive. There are a number of activities at the facilitty. They seemed to be very supportive, and it has been a positive experienc so far. My mom is very happy. The apartment is perfect. It has a kitchen, a living room, bedroom, and a handicap-accessible bathroom. Everything was clean; freshly cleaned carpeting, painted walls, and laminate flooring in the kitchen. It was just very well-kept, and very easy to adjust to.

May 24, 2015

By Dolores15

I moved into Liberty Village. I lived here before, and it's a good place to live. It's convenient to expressways. Elmhurst is a beautiful town to be a part of, and you can walk to downtown Elmhurst from here. There are restaurants across the street as well as quick shopping like a drugstore and a food store. This is a nice neighborhood, everything is accessible -- the expressways 290 and 355 for traveling in and around Chicago. It is attractive and well kept. All are senior citizens, ages from 65 up. The guy who maintains the building is helpful. The people are good, and the manager is fair, kind, and helpful. Just all in all, it's a good place. Some people have walkers, and there are a few in wheelchairs, but for the most part, it is an independent living building. Most of the people are able to care for themselves; if not, they might need a little assistance. I still drive, so there's a parking for driving. Some are still working part-time. It's a good place for people who are able to still get around and don't need much assistance or any assistance. It's a good place to grow older.

September 26, 2013

By caring0916

I chose Liberty Village because it's closer to Chicago, closer to my children, and closer to the church that I go to. The dining room is nice. Security-wise the building is nice and secure. Activity-wise there's nothing for the participant in this building to do. There is no pool and no recreation room. If you are looking for a facility with recreations, this building does not have it.

About Liberty Village

Liberty Village is located in the heart of downtown Elmhurst, IL, right across the street from a bus stop for convenient transportation. As one of Chicago's suburbs, Elmhurst offers quiet living with access to the cultural enrichment, fun and diversity of Chicago. Elmhurst boasts its own attractions as well, including multiple parks, dining and shopping opportunities, Elmhurst Historical Museum and Elmhurst Art Museum. Elmhurst is also home to Elmhurst University for seniors that enjoy live college sporting events including basketball, football and baseball.

Liberty Village is an independent senior living community featuring modern studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom options. Outdoor parking is included for residents with cars. Security is on-site 24/7 for resident safety, and maintenance is available to assist with apartment upkeep. The community also has indoor and outdoor communal spaces. Complimentary breakfast is served daily in the shared dining room for residents and their guests.

Amenities at Liberty Village cater to active seniors. The community offers an on-site laundry,  a computer and business center, a library and a community lounge. Residents can participate in on-site activities and clubs planned by fellow residents. Grocery and pharmacy delivery, laundry service, and valet service are also available.

Map of Liberty Village