Senior Suites of Marquette Village

Reviews of Senior Suites of Marquette Village

Independent Living Reviews for Senior Suites of Marquette Village

April 26, 2018

By JWG

I visited this complex, was very surprise it was clean. The office staff Mrs. Sarah W. was very pleasant, helpful, easy to talk to. She is a prime example of what customer service should be. I had a visit plan at another property of yours. I was taken to front office by a resident. The person at the office was a male he informed me that the person that was suppose to show me a apartment did not come to work and he couldn't leave the office to show me a apartment because he was the only one there. That was strange to me. Mrs. W. close her office to show me a unit. There must be different rules for each building.

March 30, 2018

By SLR

Senior Suites of Marquette Village was very nice and comfortable. I just didn't like the neighborhood. It was clean. The staff was friendly, professional, and seemed to be concerned about the place. It was a pleasant environment. They had an activities board that was very well kept up and it had a listing of everything that was going on. I was impressed. The apartments were not as big as I would like them to be.

March 20, 2018

By Mark

My brother moved into Senior Suites of Marquette Village. It's close to family, affordable, nice, and clean. They remodeled the apartment that he had with new carpet and painted it, and he likes it. He cooks his own food, but he has everything he needs. The appliances and utilities are included. The building manager is very helpful.

June 26, 2014

By Yvonne15

My mother used to live in Senior Suites, and I liked the place. It was pretty reasonable, and that's why I chose to view that one, because I was more familiar with it than the other ones. It had a friendly environment, and I liked the amenities that they offered. It seemed like a very upgraded and quiet community, which I preferred. Also, I liked the idea that the apartments were arranged, and everything was mostly included in them. The staff appeared to be pretty good to me. The apartments were spacious, and I liked the closet space because it had pretty nice-sized closet. Also, it had a laundry area on the floor where you could wash and dry your clothing, and there was no charge for that. The recreation room where you could do activities and things like that was beautiful. They had bus services that would take you to the stores and back. They had food services, and they would also do the housekeeping for you if you wanted that, and that was great! They had a sitting area on each floor, and if you had company, you could take them there, and it was beautiful. I would recommend them to others.

Costs for Senior Suites of Marquette Village

Photos of Senior Suites of Marquette Village

Services and Amenities of Senior Suites of Marquette Village

• Fee Structure Extra: Cha Choice Housing Voucher Program

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Senior Suites of Marquette Village

Senior Suites of Marquette Village in Chicago offers 93 studio and one bedroom affordable senior apartment homes with an array of desirable amenities. Income qualified residents, 62 years old and better, enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month. Schedule a tour and visit our Marquette Village affordable income housing community today.

*Residents must financially qualify for the community and the apartment for which they reside. Rental rates are based on availability, the specific income designation for the specific apartment and the applicant’s income. Rate and income levels are determined and monitored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Map of Senior Suites of Marquette Village