Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

Reviews of Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

Independent Living Reviews for Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

November 30, 2015

By Lorraine H.

Senior Suites of Auborn Gresham is fine, clean, centrally located, but it doesn’t have security, and the rooms are small. The bus line runs in front of the place. The staff was very nice, friendly, informative, and accommodating. I saw some residents in the community room.

September 22, 2013

By Louise14

We choose Auburn Gresham Senior Suites because of the location and availability. It is a nice clean place. The staff is very friendly and caring. They have a dining area. The rooms are in a very nice size. They have a lot of activities and they also have services that takes them to grocery stores and doctor's appointments. My friend loves it and I love it too. I am definitely recommending it to others.

February 14, 2013

By GilbertW

I really liked Senior Suites of Auburn. It is a beautiful facility. I feel very secured with the security that they have there. They're very conscientious about the seniors' safety and security. The staff treated me very nicely. But they wouldn't admit me because I am considered as a high-income earner.

Costs for Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

Photos of Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

Services and Amenities of Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

• Fee Structure Extra: We Participate In The Choice Housing Voucher Program With Cha

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham

Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham in Chicago offers 85 studio and one bedroom affordable senior apartment homes. Our senior housing community is also the site of the Chicago's Department of Senior Services' satellite senior center. Our residents have the unique opportunity to participate in all the programs and events the senior center offers without leaving the comfort of their community! Income qualified residents, 62 years old and better, enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month. Schedule a tour and visit our Auburn Gresham affordable income housing community today.

*Residents must financially qualify for the community and the apartment for which they reside. Rental rates are based on availability, the specific income designation for the specific apartment and the applicant’s income. Rate and income levels are determined and monitored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Map of Senior Suites of Auburn Gresham