Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach

Reviews of Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach

November 04, 2015

By Miquelina

What I like about Place at Vero Beach for my dad is the attention given by the staff to the residents. I like the overall appearance and the cleanliness of the place. His apartment is a one-bedroom apartment. They also have two-bedroom apartments. It's very nice. Their food is excellent. They have a lot of activities for their residents.

September 07, 2015

We visited The Place at Vero Beach. The rooms were small. Being by myself, I would only get a one-bedroom-one-bath with what they call a den, and it was small. However, everything was really good, and everybody was friendly. They provided lunch for me when I toured the building. The dining room was clean, and everything was nice. The food was good too. They had a whole list of activities everyday. They had card games and bingo. Overall, the staff was fine, they had a nurse on-call, and they had all the amenities, but the only thing I didn't like about it was that the room that I would have gotten was small.

September 16, 2014

Place at Vero Beach is very, very nice. It is adequate, and they take care of you from head to toe, so you can't ask for anything more. They take you shopping and to picnics, you get to eat if you so desire, and within the daily activities there is always something going on. The important situation is, when you get in here the only way you get out is by bus to go to the places that I just described, and it is a little confining, but beyond that it is fine. The way they take care of the residents is the one thing about this place that stands out to me.

December 12, 2012

By daughter of parent with dementia

Other

My parent was a former resident of this facility. We just moved her due to our dissatisfaction with the care afforded her. They ignored the doctors orders that she is celiac sprue and cannot tolerate gluten.(as if a gluten free diet for her was a choice, not a necessity) Their 'nurses' told staff that it was okay for her to eat regular cookies and pie!! Also, there was a neuro-virus outbreak recently and all residents were quarantined to their rooms for over 2 weeks. While we understood the need for that, we could not understand why The Place did not hire on additional staff during this time to be with the residents in their rooms. The health department told me it was just fine to do that but The Place apparently put profit over residents well being. My parent (who has dementia)declined considerably during this socially isolating period and even after the quarantine was lifted, she remains in this very diminished state. They also had a problem communicating with me as to her well being. When the quarantine started, neither by brother or I were notified and when we did catch wind of something a miss, we were told it was just a little bug going around. We live on the other side of the country from Florida so communication is very important to us as we cannot just drop in. I would avoid this facility if you need help for a parent with dementia - even though they advertise as an alzheimer and memory loss assisted living facility, they really are not in my opinion

Costs for Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach

Photos of Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach

Services and Amenities of Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach

• About Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach

Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach is an assisted living and memory care community designed for those who wish to enjoy an active, healthful retirement with the security of knowing that help is at their fingertips if it is needed.

Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach features 84 Assisted Living Apartments and a fully secured Memory Care Neighborhood featuring 35 apartments with licensed nurses and resident assistants available 24 hours a day. Through our dynamic Life Enrichment Programs, our open, spacious floor plans, numerous amenities, and delectable dining services we strive to bring you the best-assisted living has to offer.

Solaris Senior Living facilities are designed for those who wish to enjoy an active, healthful retirement with the security of knowing that help is at your fingertips if it is needed. An abundance of services is available to provide comfort, convenience, quality care, and enhanced safety to our Assisted Living residents. We provide exceptional care in many forms. Our residents no longer have to worry about the hassles of cooking and cleaning. There are a weekly housecleaning and daily linen service available to all residents. We have on-call assistance as needed with daily living activities. Our fees also cover all utility costs including local phone service.

Enjoy three delicious meals every day, along with an exquisite Sunday brunch, served restaurant style and prepared by our talented chef and cooks. With a hint of luxury, we stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and restaurant-style dining atmosphere.

For your health and medical needs, we offer three levels of care. If your health changes, we will adjust our care to accommodate your specific needs. We staff licensed nursing care onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer health and wellness assessments as well as any assistance you may need with daily living activities.

Our mission is to help older adults live longer, healthier, and happier in a community where independence is encouraged; where social, mental, and physical wellness is promoted and in turn, joy is created.

Thank you for your interest in Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Solaris Senior Living Vero Beach