Gardens of Venice

Gardens of Venice (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Gardens of Venice

Assisted Living Reviews for Gardens of Venice

May 03, 2015

My parents are now in Gardens of Venice. It’s furnished, and the size of the closets and floor plan are fine. The laundry and the housekeeping are good. The wait staff for the lunch room needs much improvement, and the activity director needs some polishing as well. The food is good. They have bingo, happy hour, entertainment, and arts and crafts. The security is excellent.

December 03, 2014

By very happy resident

I live at The Gardens Of Venice and I would like to let everyone know what a wonderful home this has become to me all of the staff are so friendly they treat you like family.The caregivers are very well trained and they take very good care of me I have lived in other assisted living facilities and this is the best. The food is just like going to a restaurant you get choices.

June 26, 2014

My friend will be moving to the Gardens of Venice tomorrow. From what I have seen, I think the staff are outstanding. They seem very capable. The rooms are above adequate. My friend's room is a corner unit. The dining room is clean. The place is brand new and well protected. They are excellent. My friend is very satisfied and happy with the place.

April 17, 2014

Gardens of Venice is beautiful and brand new. It's just absolutely excellent. We couldn't have found a better place for my sister. So far the staff is very nice, very good, competent, and very friendly. We have had lunch and dinner several times there. The food was outstanding. They have all sorts of activities, from movies, to trips, to bingo, they offer everything there. My sister does not want to participate in a lot, because she has language problem. But she's fine.

Photos of Gardens of Venice

About Gardens of Venice

Our mission is to be the finest independent and assisted living residence in Southwest Florida. The philosophy of ownership and management infuses the entire staff with a personal as well as professional commitment to excellence. Since this philosophy forms the foundation of our care, we would like to share it with you. It is important that you know what we believe in and stand for. Our gated community is located in beautiful Venice, FL right off of Jacaranda Blvd!

Map of Gardens of Venice