Gardens of Venice

Reviews of Gardens of Venice

Assisted Living Reviews for Gardens of Venice

December 03, 2014

By very happy resident

I live at The Gardens Of Venice and I would like to let everyone know what a wonderful home this has become to me all of the staff are so friendly they treat you like family.The caregivers are very well trained and they take very good care of me I have lived in other assisted living facilities and this is the best. The food is just like going to a restaurant you get choices.

June 26, 2014

My friend will be moving to the Gardens of Venice tomorrow. From what I have seen, I think the staff are outstanding. They seem very capable. The rooms are above adequate. My friend's room is a corner unit. The dining room is clean. The place is brand new and well protected. They are excellent. My friend is very satisfied and happy with the place.

April 17, 2014

Gardens of Venice is beautiful and brand new. It's just absolutely excellent. We couldn't have found a better place for my sister. So far the staff is very nice, very good, competent, and very friendly. We have had lunch and dinner several times there. The food was outstanding. They have all sorts of activities, from movies, to trips, to bingo, they offer everything there. My sister does not want to participate in a lot, because she has language problem. But she's fine.

Services and Amenities of Gardens of Venice

About Gardens of Venice

Gardens of Venice is a senior living provider in Venice, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Gardens of Venice for more details on services and rates.

Map of Gardens of Venice