Maris Pointe

Maris Pointe (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Maris Pointe

Memory Care Reviews for Maris Pointe

December 06, 2014

Clare Bridge of Venice seemed like it was targeted for a bit more toward the end of life stage than I was seeking. The residents were older and less capable. The facility had secure, locked doors. Relative to what my parents need, I'd give it a 2. Very nice, caring staff.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

August 29, 2014

By Ms. Doris

I was very impressed with the comfort that the residents had. Also the friendliness of staff towards visitors and residents was very evident and assuring of their care.

February 21, 2013

By IndytoFL

The staff is always so friendly and compassionate with my mother. It feels "just like home", and mother is very happy there.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Maris Pointe

Photos of Maris Pointe

Services and Amenities of Maris Pointe

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AL9071

About Maris Pointe

Maris Pointe is a Memory Care Community located in Venice, FL. Offering a secure environment with a screened veranda and a large garden, the residents can enjoy the beautiful Florida weather year round. A family oriented community, Maris Pointe offers a warm, friendly environment enjoyed by staff and families alike. A well trained caring staff provide quality care for residents 24 hours a day. Ongoing activities and delicious menus provide a well-balanced environment for residents.

The longevity of our very loyal and caring staff is a true benefit to all whose care we provide and speaks to the wonderful community we provide for our residents. Our community provides an area that allows residents to walk, uninterrupted to give them a sense of ease. Come tour our community and enjoy warmth and smiles here!

Our resident's families and staff interact and create a very special environment that soothes and enhances the lives of all who live here. We are a very special Memory Care community!

Map of Maris Pointe