Somerset

Somerset (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Somerset

Assisted Living Reviews for Somerset

July 31, 2014

Somerset was much smaller than the other facility. They only had like four or five parking spaces on the front. Also I didn't think that it offered the services that other facilities provided. The visit was nice though. It was just the facility I did not think could provide all the services that my mom needs. She likes a lot of activities and I didn't think that there would be enough activities for her there. At Somerset, I didn't get a feeling of the real activities like when I visited the other facility. Nevertheless, the staff was nice. It was a good place.

August 22, 2013

By Review1

Very caring and attentive to patients. Keep patients busy and always something to do. Very happy with this facility. I am able to visit any time and have lunch with him whenever I want.

Services and Amenities of Somerset

• Spanish
  • Languages Extra: Creole

• Licenses: 7472

About Somerset

Somerset is a senior living provider in Tavares, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Somerset for more details on services and rates.

Map of Somerset