East Lake Manor

East Lake Manor (800) 385-2527

Reviews of East Lake Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for East Lake Manor

January 13, 2015

My daughter checked a few facilities and found East Lake Manor for me. This facility is great. The service they provide is excellent. The sanitation of the facility is exceptional.

December 22, 2011

By tampabayCNA

East lake Manor is an upscale mid size ALF that is so impressive. The most spectacular part of this facility is the fact that it appears from the lobby to be built aroyund a common area outside. There was live music and a outdoor ice cream social while I was visiting. There are windows everywhere in this building which adds to its lustor. It is beautiful. The staff was welcoming and helpful. The residents rooms were spacious. This building seems fairly new and very up to date and clean. It is odor free and very clean. This is a nice place!

Services and Amenities of East Lake Manor

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About East Lake Manor

East Lake Manor is a senior living provider in Tarpon Springs, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact East Lake Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of East Lake Manor