68 Assisted Living Facilities near Trinity, FL
There are 68 Assisted Living Facilities in the Trinity area, with 2 in Trinity and 66 nearby.
The average cost of assisted living in Trinity is $4,000 per month. This is higher than the national median of $3,500. Cheaper nearby regions include Holiday with an average starting cost of $3,600.
To help you with your search, browse the 414 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Trinity. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Trinity 4.5 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Holiday with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Trinity, call (855) 863-8283.
Top 10 Assisted Living Facilities in Trinity, FL
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Trinity
Trinity is located just a few miles from the coast, so residents who are interested in swimming, fishing, shell collecting and other beach activities don’t need to travel far. According to the last census, 10,907 people live in this coastal community, with almost 28% of residents being 65 years of age or older.
With such a large senior population, it’s no surprise that there are 67 assisted living facilities located nearby. These facilities help local seniors with activities of daily living, and in Trinity and in all of Florida, they’re regulated by the Bureau of Health Facility Regulation.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Trinity
- The Trinity area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Medical Center of Trinity, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- Like other communities in Central Florida, Trinity experiences year-round warm weather. Winter lows drop into the 50s, while summer highs reach into the 90s. This weather makes it easier for seniors to participate in their favorite outdoor pursuits, such as golf and pickleball.
- According to the American Lung Association rankings, the Trinity area enjoys clean air. By one air quality measure tracked by the ALA, 24-hour particle pollution, the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater area is tied for cleanest in the country. This is good news for seniors with asthma and other lung conditions that could be aggravated by pollution.
- Due in part to high housing costs, Trinity’s overall cost of living is 12.3% higher than the national average. Fortunately, this isn’t reflected in assisted living prices, as the Tampa area’s assisted living communities are more affordable than the nationwide average.
- Pasco County Public Transportation offers a fixed-route bus service that can help seniors travel to destinations throughout the county. Seniors who show a photo ID card or Medicare card can receive reduced fares. The county also operates a door-to-door paratransit service.
- Trinity has limited arts and culture opportunities. Seniors may enjoy the walking trails at Heartwood Preserve. For more fun, they can visit any of the museums, arts centers and zoos in nearby Tampa. Some of Trinity’s assisted living communities may organize day trips to these attractions.
Note: Data reported on this page was updated in 2019 and based on the latest 2018 figures.
Paying for Assisted Living in Trinity
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Florida
Assisted Living costs in Trinity start around $4,000 per month on average, which is on par with the average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Trinity and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Trinity
There are several financial assistance programs available to seniors in Trinity. Florida’s Statewide Medicaid Managed Care program may help seniors pay for long-term care services, including assisted living. The optional state supplementation program may help low-income seniors pay for room-and-board costs in assisted living facilities.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Florida page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Florida page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Trinity
Trinity and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Trinity, please visit our Assisted Living in Florida page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Trinity
Trinity-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Florida are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Florida page for more information about these laws.
Assisted Living near Trinity, FL
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Trinity
Review of Sunflower Springs at Trinity Now Open!
Sunflower Springs at Trinity was fine. I like their setup because I didn't want a big change from my mom's living style. I wanted it to be close to what she had. She's going to move into more of a ... Read more
Review of Sunflower Springs at Trinity Now Open!
I went to Sunflower Springs at Trinity and I saw all of the common rooms and some of the apartments, so basically I saw everything. I had a wonderful experience. They were very warm, welcoming, and... Read more
Review of The Watermark at Trinity
The Watermark at Trinity assisted living is very nice and it's a new building. The person who gave us the tour was very eloquent and versed in whatever she had to say about the facility. We just th... Read more