Vitality Living Baypoint Village

Reviews of Vitality Living Baypoint Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Vitality Living Baypoint Village

May 30, 2019

By Julie

I have a very good impression. The ladies that we met were very pleasant and very good. I like the entrance; they have a long table there where people can gather around. They have activities such as exercises and field trips, they have a beauty salon, and they are able to go to the doctor's appointments. The staff members were very pleasant in answering whatever questions or concerns we had. We could call back if we need to, and we were welcomed back if we need to look around more. They were good. The physical appearance was very good.

December 21, 2017

By Barbara

It is the one I'm going to move into whenever I make the decision to move. I have friends that have lived there and still live there, so I'm familiar with the place. The staff member that I met was very friendly and nice. The location is on a very busy road, but it doesn't matter anymore once you are inside the place. I saw a 1-bedroom apartment which was kept up very nicely. They take you on a bus to go to outings and to different Church services. The food was probably one of the best in the area, and their chefs were outstanding.

July 17, 2017

By Ana

We had a wonderful experience here. The lady showed us the rooms, the activity area, the dining room, and the garden. They went into all the details as to how they can help us put my mother-in-law there. I saw some residents in the garden sitting and talking while having some refreshments. The lobby, the rooms, and the dining room were beautiful. The whole place is sparkling clean. The staff was very pleasant and very receptive. They had a salon, a library, a bingo area, an area for Church services, and a movie theater. They gave us a small box with some cookies to take home, and I was very surprised.

January 23, 2017

By William018652

I liked it more than the other place I visited. The people were talking to each other. They had a bar where they served coffee and cold drinks and a cocktail hour. The location was good for us. The staff who assisted us was phenomenal and showed us the dining room.

November 23, 2016

By Bernard280702

We had dinner, and it was nice. It’s welcoming, clean, and attractive. That staff was very talkative, and they have a swimming pool.

October 04, 2016

By Ruth466360

It also was elegant life style living, but it’s like living in a lodge as there’s timber and more masculine and rustic. It was very nice. They had a pool. I have friends that live there, and they had a little problem getting in their pools; some made it easier for wheelchair patients. The meal was very good. They were organized, met you at the door, greeted you, and were ready to give you the tour.

October 04, 2016

By David068402

It was nice; the building and people seemed to be very nice. It looked like the residents were happy there. They have a laundry room; the residents can do their own, or the staff do it. They have a barber shop, a beauty shop, exercise rooms, and a couple of restaurants. The rooms were smaller but nice and adequate.

September 09, 2016

By Shirley Z.

It was wonderful and very clean. The staff was wonderful, and there seemed to be plenty of them around to do whatever needed to be done. The apartments were nice. We stayed for lunch, and the food was excellent. I would recommend this place to anybody who could afford it. It was great. I was impressed by it. They had games, exercise, water aerobics, and cards. They had a lot of activities for the patients there.

May 10, 2016

By Loving Daughter40

We went here for my mom; we may choose this one. It was good and looked nice when we went in. I liked the push button they had in the rooms, which is kind of like a check-in button, so that people would know that they're there and everything's OK. The rooms and apartment were nice, so that was good. The one thing I really liked is that it's progressive so my mom can be independent. Care level goes all the way up to memory care, all in one place, so I wouldn't have to keep moving her around. It was too isolated and in not the best neighborhood, so there's no community around. For them to go anywhere, which my mom likes to do a lot, it wouldn't be safe for her. They will take them places, so there's that, which is good.

July 21, 2015

My in-laws are in here. It's clean, the people are friendly, and they have a lot of activities. It looked like it would be a good place to go. The staff are all very helpful. The rooms are clean, and it was one of the nicer looking places that we've seen. The food is pretty good. I was impressed with it. They have cards and different get togethers, and they always seem to be doing something. They have happy hour almost daily. It looks more like a condo.

June 06, 2015

By Janet107722250

It is very good. I would highly recommend it on all levels. I can’t say enough good things about it; they are absolutely fabulous. My mother has several friends that are there, and it’s close to our home. The food is excellent, and they have three chefs. They have tons of activities every single day. They do trips and all different types of activities, even for the people on the memory unit. The staff is helpful and friendly. I went to five different facilities, and that is the only place that I would put my mother.

May 28, 2015

By Jean107023150

We were also able to visit. It had a respite kind of a feel as supposed to a more elegant feel -- respite not being bad though.

May 24, 2015

By Dolly6

We had my husband here. He was very happy to be there, but he got worse, and they will only accept patients up to a certain amount of illness. He was only there for 3 days. It was very nice; they did take care of him. From what I saw, it was clean. I believe they have a pool and kind of like a library. I was in a room that was loaded with books, and it looked like some novels. The one thing that is not that great is that he had to go in an area called memory. I had to buy the furniture for that room, and it caused me quite a bit of money because in that area, the rooms were empty.

September 30, 2014

By Peter25

It has a memory care unit that has a philosophy with it and a program that’s hiding. It’s not just calling themselves memory care; they actually have a program and that was the first thing I asked. They were very helpful and professional. My wife is in a studio room, and its fine with her. I ate there and the food was fine, and my wife liked it too. They are keeping them busy all day long one activity after another. I would recommend the facility.

June 17, 2014

My mom stayed here. It was pretty lively. The staff was very good. They kept me up-to-date and informed. Her room was really nice and worked well for my mom.

March 20, 2014

By philly5695

It is a very nice facility with a lot of activities, but it did not have a separate dementia ward. They are working on a memory unit that will open in June of this year. It is also a much larger facility and the rooms are first class. They have a formal dining room and the meal was quite nice, it was like dining in a restaurant. The staff is friendly and attentive. The people that are employed in the therapies are very skilled.

September 29, 2013

By John67104250

It seemed to have a higher energy staff. They knew many of the people there by their first name and they addressed them by their name. They engaged with them. They were dedicated to taking care of the folks that live there. The dining room was a community kind of dining room where it seemed like there was an assignment of seating and the people seemed to get along fine. It seemed like it was a happier place.

Independent Living Reviews for Vitality Living Baypoint Village

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Assisted Living

About Vitality Living Baypoint Village

Voted "Best of Suncoast" for three years running by readers of The Suncoast News, Park of Baypoint Village is a vibrant community offering assisted living and memory care options. Situated in a private, wooded setting, is conveniently located near Hudson Beach, local restaurants and shops - and offers the right amount of discreet assistance to support an active lifestyle.

Here, older adults are able to spend each day as they please - whether socializing with friends in the beautiful dining room, joining friends and family for a swim in the pool or relaxing in the privacy of their comfortable apartment. With several floor plan options and a full calendar of social and cultural events, residents are able to choose the lifestyle that best matches their interests.

Map of Vitality Living Baypoint Village