Vitality Living Spring Hill

Reviews of Vitality Living Spring Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Vitality Living Spring Hill

March 31, 2022

By Eleanor

I moved into Vitality Living Spring Hill, and it was very good. They are very friendly. The appearance of the facility is very nice. The upkeep is immaculate. They have entertainment, exercise, and walking. They have a swimming pool. There is so much here.

Hi, Eleanor - we love to have fun! We are so happy you enjoyed yourself and we are looking forward to keeping the fun going.

March 25, 2022

By Reviewer#as0317

Vitality Living Spring Hill is our second choice. The staff was very competent and very nice. They seemed professional but not as professional as the staff in the other Vitality Living that we toured. The facilities were clean and well-maintained, they have a gym, an activities room, and a pool. It's located close to some facilities, about 10-15 minutes from a major hospital.

Hi, thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking time to leave us a review.

March 20, 2022

By Terri

I toured Vitality Living Spring Hill, and it was very nice. The residents I interacted with were very pleasant and happy about where they were living. The staff was very nice. I was introduced to most staff that we passed by at the time. The tour was great. The rooms were nicely done. They're open and light, and there were two different sizes that I thought my mom would be impressed with. This would be one of the places that I would consider. Their dining area was nice and open. It was cafeteria style. There were several places to do puzzles. There was a great room where they were getting ready to have a Mardi Gras celebration and a 100th birthday. The pool area was very nice. It's an older place, but nicely taken care of.

Hi, Terri - we have such wonderful team members and we appreciate you sharing your experience and we strive to create such experiences for everyone!

February 28, 2022

By Debbie

Vitality Living Spring Hill is a beautiful community. It's very pretty with a gorgeous landscape. So far, the service is great. There's three different types of rooms and we have my dad in a studio. It's got a little screened porch in the back (which is really nice), a little refrigerator, sink, and its own bathroom with a lot of handrails. They have two dining rooms and he's used the small dining room, which is right across from his room. It's very presentable and he says the food is great. They also have an in-house doctor, a hair salon, and a swimming pool. They just had a little Valentine's Day party, but they do some other activities as well.

September 01, 2021

By Gwen

I toured yesterday. Their issue with my brother seemed to be that a lot of the problems he's having and why he needs assisted living are due to alcohol. Most of the assisted living locations offer alcohol, including them, so it's not good for him. It's a good place that's why we were trying to get them in there but they couldn't accept us. Their rooms are convenient, they have outdoor balconies and they feel more like a hotel room. The staff we met were very friendly. Everything was good, that's the reason we decided on that location but they feel like he is too high risk. The place was in a country environment and it seemed pretty clean.

August 05, 2021

By Paul

Mom has been in here for two weeks now. It's very open and very welcoming. They have my mom engaged straight off to get going to different activities. They make you feel very welcome and comfortable in those surroundings. They have water aerobics, bingo, live music, dominoes, and knitting classes. They have a lot of activities. Every day is something and it's twice a day. Her room has a little living room, a little kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom. It's nice. She hasn't said that there is anything wrong with the food. She is eating three meals a day. They bring her a snack at night. If she is still hungry in the middle of the day, they still bring her up a sandwich or something, so she has been very happy with it. The nighttime receptionist is a little short with us but other than that, just one bad apple and the rest is great. The building is beautiful. Cleanliness is fantastic. I like that my mom has more things to do. They have the van service, they have the activities, they have people to make sure that she doesn't get depressed or sad, and they come and get her at activity time.

June 19, 2021

By Chuck

It was excellent. The lady took me out to a room and the place was clean. The place was huge, the lady told me they have 200 beds. From what I saw, it was really good. The staff who showed me around was nice, very accommodating and she answered all my questions.

March 07, 2021

By Jane

My father was here until he passed away two years ago in June. He started in assisted living and then he went to memory care. Our experience there was very good. The people were very good and very caring to him. The staff members were all extremely good and very caring, and they looked out for the residents who were there. The food was good. The room was very nice, they're always cleaning, and the maintenance outside was very good, too. They have activities every day.

February 19, 2020

By Mary

We went and we liked it. The person that toured us was very nice, something that my client was comfortable with, she did the tour, she liked the area, and it seemed to be neater and spacious than the other 2 places we went to. Also, it was in Spring Hill where she had a lot of friends. They provided us with cheesecake as a welcome and that was nice. They've got bingo, but she doesn't participate in that, so it seemed like the activities would limit her. We were impressed with the facility.

July 16, 2019

By Bill

My mother moved in and it's been good. They were helpful in getting Mom settled in, and the care is good. We've had no problems. She seems to be happy there, and as far as the place goes, it's always clean, and it's good. She's in a single studio room with windows that overlook a garden, and she's fortunate to have a corner apartment, so she has a couple of windows. She's in assisted living. They take them out to lunch, they have TV rooms, they can play cards, and they have an outside fenced-in area. The staff is pleasant, everybody is pretty calm, and they're good to patients who are not so kind.

May 09, 2017

By PH653614

Mom has been here for six weeks. She's not a really easy person to please, but a couple of days ago, I was talking to her and she couldn’t say enough good things about this place. I was impressed when we went there, and they really helped us move in very quickly. They did everything possible to facilitate our move and even arranged for the movers. We were able to move in within a week. I was very happy to hear her say that she has a very nice place to live, and all of the people are extremely nice to her. They all know her name and treat her like family. They love her and hug her, and she's very happy there.

May 07, 2017

By Ollie754546

They were very helpful, but they won't accept my wife due to the kind of help she needs. I thought the rooms were small for two people. They showed me the dining hall and another place where you could get snacks different from the dining hall, and the courtyard.

April 14, 2017

By Janet424718

I liked it. It's 3 floors, and Mom doesn’t like elevators because she's claustrophobic, but they had offered us a room on the 1st floor. I liked the person who took us around because she was extremely knowledgeable. The place was really pretty. When I was there, they were doing crafts, another group was playing cards, and there were several residents in the dining room eating snacks. There was a library and a billiard room.

February 11, 2017

By Michele130415

My grandfather was in here, and we loved it. They had a private room in the back where you could have birthday parties. When my grandfather turned 80 and 90, they let us use the room for the whole family to come. The staff members were nice. I went there to look at this one right away because if my dad gets sick, some of staff members are still the same people from when my grandfather was there. I had to look at the memory unit for my dad, so it was a little different. The room that I looked at for my father was more of a secure setting and empty, wherein you bring your own furniture. My dad has dementia, so it was a locked facility, but it was different from the one my grandfather was in. My grandfather was in an apartment-type studio with a balcony, but the dementia unit did not have a balcony. They really try to involve the family, like on Easter time they do an egg hunt for all the grandchildren to come, and every holiday they do something to draw all the families in, which is much different than most of the other ones.

November 07, 2016

By Rosemary702785

It was nice, clean, and took care of the residents. They do a lot of things, and the location was good

October 04, 2016

By David068402

I didn’t like the setup; it was all confusing. I didn’t like the building, and I just didn’t like the layout. It looks more like a nursing home than assisted living. Its one level, but I would get lost. The staff was fine, and the people were nice. The admin were very nice and helpful too.

September 13, 2016

By Sharon528758

It was large and had everything you could possibly need, like a hairdresser and enough places where residents could get food. There was a lot of interaction when we were there between the staff and the residents, and that was a good thing. They had bingo, which my mother was a fan of, and different games. I mean, everywhere you looked, they had different rooms for different activities. They had outings that they scheduled and served three meals a day plus snacks. They were very nice and very informative.

September 09, 2016

By Jackies daugher

the staff is trained to learn every residents name, they greet them by name multiple times every day. there is a strong sense of community and caring for one another, many residents have been there a long time.. there is a wonderful swimming pool for physical activity in Florida's forgiving climate for water sports.

August 22, 2016

By Demetri014613

It was nice, and the people were helpful. The rooms seemed very nice and average-sized. The dining area was very good. They had different outings and activities being brought in to the establishment like different musical performances. Everybody seemed very pleasant and courteous. The place looked clean.

August 17, 2016

By Penny207514

It was very nice. The staff was very friendly during my visit. They had a lot to do. This might be the place that I choose. Their hallways were a little tiny, which kind of frightened me in case there was a fire. The rooms that I saw were very clean. Their food was very good, and they had a couple of different shifts for dinners. You always sit at the same table, so the residents would not get confused.

May 10, 2016

By RHLCIIU

It is in a very nice setting. The staff is great; all of them are really nice and very caring. They have three different rooms and allow pets. Mom really loves it there. The food is really excellent with an all-day menu and other menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that differ from day-to-day. They have over 200 activities there.

February 29, 2016

By Roberta21

We did visit and it was lovely, but the person I’m assisting wasn’t able to go to assisted living. She needed a nursing home. The ground was lovely. The place itself was lovely, but she never got well enough to go to assisted living. The staff was very friendly and very nice.

August 13, 2015

By Fran20

It is a good place. I think it came out as one of the five best facilities in the Tampa Bay area. Cleanliness is good.

June 13, 2015

By Maureen19

It was very nice, they gave us lunch and gave us a little dessert to go home with. The rooms were very nice, but mom felt that it was a nursing home too, and she is not going to anything like that. They all have their own rooms, but when we walked in, there were residents sitting around and on their walkers. The apartments were very nice. There is a bedroom, closet space, a bathroom, a little dinette, anda lanai. Their food was very good, and the jar of key lime pie that they sent home was delicious. It was nice and clean. They answered any questions; they were very helpful. They have buses that can take you shopping if you want.

May 17, 2015

The main reason why we choose here for our mother is because my brother lives by there. The place seems very friendly. They have good accommodations. It seems clean and nice. The staff is very friendly, very welcoming, and seems to very helpful. She's just been there for two days, and so far it is a nice experience. She is in a duplex studio right now. It is very clean and roomy enough for her. It is nice, and we really like the balcony. They have several activities every day. They also have bus trips every day, and there is always something going on. She has not taken advantage of it yet, but once she gets acclimated there, I am sure she will. It has a pleasant atmosphere, and it is accommodating.

April 22, 2015

By Lynn45

My husband has lived here since July of last year. It's very nice. The dining facilities are very much to his liking. He loves it. They have a very classy service. His room is nice. He is well taken care of. He goes to a lot of the social functions and has a wonderful time with the musicals. He has made friends with a lot of the VA people -- the older men. They have different organizations, and they go on trips. Their activity schedule is just tremendous, which are stimulating. He gets to talk a lot and share things. He is pretty happy with that. It was a good choice for us.

April 17, 2015

By Jeena

The place that we liked best for my mom was here. The staff were polite people, experienced, and knowledgeable. It was a nice place, and I would recommend it. The rooms were very nice, adequate, and similar to all the other places that we saw. They were clean and quite sufficient. I saw the dining room, and it was very nice. The menu looked good, but I did not eat there. They had a whole wall full of activities -- trivia, day trips out to different places in the community, they had an animal show that day. Security of the place seemed fine, and it was exceptional or exactly what we needed.

April 17, 2015

By Jody7

We choose here for my mother because of the quality of the staff, cleanliness, and general view of the residents. The facility is very nice. She has the largest room that they have. The food is excellent, and they have a selection. It is on a 20-acre compound so the neighborhood is irrelevant. It is in a wooded compound. She has a choice of 16 different activities a day. They have exercise classes, arts & crafts, entertainment, and education.

December 28, 2014

I liked it, but when we got to the rooms, the bathrooms were not handicapped accessible because my dad is in a wheelchair. The staff was excellent. You name it, and they have it; they have pool, card games, and when we were there for the tour, in one common area, they were getting back massages. It was just beautiful. Some people there had dogs, and we saw dogs and the like. If their bathroom were handicapped accessible, that is where my father would have gone. I absolutely loved it there.

August 13, 2014

I moved my sister here and she has only been there for a week. It seemed fine when we went there and the people were friendly. The rooms were adequate. I have seen their pool -- it was quite large -- and it seemed lovely.

June 30, 2014

By Carolyn86217950

My brother is in assisted living. They actually take care of all his needs. He can't talk and he can't walk because of the stroke, and they really take good care of him. His room is on the third floor. It is small, but it's very comfortable. He has a bathroom, a nice big closet, and a little deck where he can go out. He also has an air conditioner to keep the room nice and cool. He has two regular chairs and bed in one room. He is a social person, but I think because he can't talk it holds him back, but I know that he goes to the events because I am in touch with the recreations supervisor there. She is very good. My brother is a veteran, they have 70 veterans that live in the community, and they take good care of their veterans. They have pictures posted on their wall. They have happy hours. They go out on day trips to the movies or the mall, and they are friendly people. The people tell me, including the staff, that they really like my brother. The facility is very clean. The staff is very friendly. He has a med tech that delivers his medication three or more times a day, and they seem they want to help him. He seems to be settling in there now.

June 23, 2014

By Julio2

It is good but not that spacious. They’re well-appointed, not so much in the woods, but closer to traffic. You don’t hear the noise. It’s very quiet. The staff was very informative. I saw one apartment, but they have various choices. They have a meeting room for everybody, and they have exercises

May 28, 2014

By Caring81934750

I liked it and it was a very clean and happy place. I didn’t have any of their food, but it looked good. The staff was very approachable. They had a pool and transportation to doctors' visits. It is convenient to doctor’s offices, and the hospital is just down the road.

April 29, 2014

By Reeni

You can really tell that the facility had been doing business for a long time. They have an excellent dining room. They have a really nice pool in the middle. They have really good staff. There were very engaged. This facility might be too busy for Mom, but it's actually the facility that I thought one of the best that we saw.

March 21, 2014

By Elizabeth32

They gave us a goodie basket to bring home. I think they're excellent. I checked the rooms, but I did not like the way it was setup. It was a one narrow room with bedroom to the side and I did not like that.

September 30, 2013

By Sharon32

My attorney recommended here for my aunt. This place has a nice atmosphere and I could not have probably found a more suitable environment for her. It also has everything that my aunt needs. I actually just got her there about a month ago. The location is convenient because it is close to the family and it is also very affordable. My aunt has a nice private delux suite with a small kitchen. She is in their independent living side but she receives assistance with her medication. The staff is really good. They're very friendly and very social. They're always saying hello and always ready to help. I have no problems with them. I absolutely recommend this place to others.

Independent Living Reviews for Vitality Living Spring Hill

• Vegetarian

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Standard AL License

About Vitality Living Spring Hill

Nestled within 16 wooded acres, Spring Hill is one of our most welcoming independent and assisted living communities. A dedicated Life Guidance&reg memory care program is also available at this location. Enjoy amenities like the new pool, putting green, shuffleboard court, and nature trails, making senior living active and fun. Spring Hill is conveniently located near fine dining, shopping, the beaches of Pine Island and Rogers Park and the Weeki Wachee Springs in Florida. Residents also enjoy delicious dining, dynamic calendars with more than 200 monthly events, and the freedom to choose which opportunities to explore next.

Map of Vitality Living Spring Hill